Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The battle Royal between Pendulum, Fusion and XYZ, Fusion and Synchro Dragons.

After all the crazy stuff yesterday, Ash meet Zuzu's father and joined the You Show Duel School. Zuzu kept her promise and asked her father if it was okay if Ash could spend the night in their house.

Zuzu's father agreed and let Ash spend the night with them, but Ash had to sleep on the couch. Ash agreed and fell asleep straight away.

The next morning, Ash was having a nice dream about him and Lulu.

(Ash's Dream)

"Stardust Dragon attacks you directly Lulu''. Ash shouted out as his favourite dragon fired its breath attack at Lulu. Stardust Dragon's attack connected, but didn't do any harm.

"Ahhhhhh''. Lulu shouted out with her eyes closed and her arms up to shield herself from the impact.

(Lulu life points: 500 - 2500 = 0000.)

Satoshi Wins/ Lulu lose.

Ash and Lulu were in the heartland part having a practice Duel to improve their skills and having fun. Ash and Lulu were wearing the same clothes from Ash's first memory flash back. Stardust Dragon disappeared as the duel ended.

Lulu dropped to her kneels and sigh. "I lost again''. Lulu said to herself.

Ash walked over to Lulu and held out his left hand with his duel disk still on it. "You're getting better Lulu, just need more work''. Ash said to Lulu smiling. Lulu looked at her boyfriend and smiled back at him.

She placed her right hand on Ash's left hand and Ash pulled her up. "Next time I'll win Satoshi''. Lulu said to her boyfriend. Ash smiled at what Lulu said. "You said that the last time I won our last duel and the one before that''. Ash said to Lulu crossing his arms with a smirk.

Lulu leaned forward at Ash. "Well I just want to be the first to beat my boyfriend in a duel''. Lulu said to Ash. Ash laughed at Lulu. "You'll get there and beat me someday just not today''. Ash said before he pocked Lulu in her forehead surprising her.

Lulu then smiled again. "Alright I'll wait till that day''. Lulu said to Ash causing him to smile. "You were both great Mommy, Daddy''. A voice said.

Ash and Lulu looked to see a 3-year-old girl with black hair with blackish red lings that reaches her back with dark grey eyes wearing a black dress like Lulu's only it was black and had black shoes. The 3-year-old girl's face looked like Lulu's only younger.

Ash and Lulu smiled at the child. "Saya I told you to stay with Shay''. Ash said to his and Lulu adopted daughter. The girl called Saya smiled. "I really wanted to see you and Mommy duel, Daddy''. Saya said to Ash.

"Satoshi, it's alright if she wanted to watch. I'm sure she told my brother where she went''. Lulu said to her boyfriend siding with her daughter.

Ash did a deep Sigh which caused Lulu and Saya to start laughing.

(Ash's dream finished)

Ash opened his eyes to see he was still on the couch he slept on. His arms were behind his head and his clothes were still on. Ash looked out the window. "I miss you, Lulu, Saya''. Ash said in a sad tone.