Chapter 25

Chapter 25: A duel in a different world and hope for those who have forgotten part 1.

It has been a few hours since Rose and Rin's Duel against each other, with Ash and Rin continuing their work on their duel Runners, before Rose came to join them. Rose received a message from Ginta earlier that day, which had all the data they had on the friendship games.

Soon they finished their work for the day and placed their Duel Runners in the garage of the house, before they entered the house to hang out with everyone. Right now, Ash was seating with Lulu and Saya in the living room on a coach, telling them all about what he did today.

"Than Ginta and had I started our duel with Ginta taking the first turn''. Ash started explaining his duel against Ginta to Lulu and Saya, who were listening very carefully. "How'd he do on his first turn''. Lulu asked her boyfriend about how Ginta dueled. "He was awesome. He summoned three monsters and Synchro summoned a level 8 monster''. Ash replied to Lulu, telling her how Ginta did against him.

"Wow, he sounds like a really strong duelist''. Saya said with an awe look on her face at hearing how Ginta summoned a level 8 monster on his first turn. "He is and you won't believe it, but he even tied with Ash''. Rin told Lulu and Saya about the outcome of the duel, going to sit down on the couch on the other side.

Lulu and Saya widened their eyes in surprise at what they heard, before looking at Ash in shock. "He…really got a draw''. Lulu asked in surprise that Ginta managed to get a draw against Ash when no one else, but Yusho Sakaki did. "Hard to believe, but he really did''. Ash replied to Lulu with a proud smile that Ginta became a powerful duelist.

"Wow, he sounds impressive. I wished I was there''. Krystal exclaimed with an impressed look on her face as she sat down next to Rin, wishing she was there to see Ginta and Ash's duel. "Yeah, but in my defense he had a Ring of Destruction'' Ash told everyone that they only got a tie because of a Ring of Destruction.

"So, you let your guard down and look what happened''. Rose said as she sat down next to Rin and Krystal, having been watching from her room's window. "But I kept my guard up and won my duel. I even got fired up, literally''. Rose continued to say as she gave Ash a smirk, who narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"So, what happened with you guys''. Ash asked Lulu, Saya and Krystal on what they do. "Well I hanged out with Mrs. Akiza and we talked about how cute you were when you were a kid''. Lulu explained with a smile as she thought back to a picture that Akiza showed her, which was a young super cute Ash.

Ash's checks turned red in embarrassment at what Lulu said. "I'm gonna get her back for that''. Ash growled out in embarrassment to what his mother showed Lulu. "I played with Leo and Luna, with them teaching me more about Duel Monsters!'' Saya called out in happiness, telling what she did for the day.

"I worked on my deck the whole day, and made lots of new changes''. Krystal explained what she did for the day, telling them what she did for the day. "Okay, what about you Rose. Did anything happen with you for the day''. Lulu asked Rose about what happened to her, missing Ash giving his little sister a small glare, making Rose sweet drop as she knew what Ash was glaring at her for.

"Nothing out of the usual, but tomorrow I'll have the full day to myself, which I'm planning to spend with my brother''. Rose replied to Lulu, looking at her brother with a smile, who returned it. "Well what are you gonna do for tomorrow''. Rin asked Ash about what Rose and he are gonna do for tomorrow.