Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Start of the tournament.

The Sun shined in through the window and onto Ash's face, disturbing his sleep, causing him to open his eyes and look out the window to see the sun shining in the blue sky. Ash felt something holding his left hand, causing Ash to look and see Lulu asleep next to him, with Saya between them and Lulu was holding his left hand with his right hand, with a Blue Blanket covering them.

Ash smiled at his Mate's face and daughter's peaceful face, before he got up from the couch and wrapped the blanket around Lulu and Saya. Ash then looked around the room and saw Shay and Yuto asleep on different couches as well, only their blankets were knocked away and they looked like they were punching someone.

Ash then looked at Rin, who was asleep with her Blanket covering her. Rin had a Green Blanket over her, while she had a peaceful look on her face. Ash smiled, before he walked up to Rin and kissed her forehead, making Rin smile in her sleep with her checks turning red a little. "You should get ready''. A voice said to Ash, causing Ash to turn his head to see Yugi and Yusei in spirit form. "The Arc League Championship is begging today. You should get prepared''. Yusei said as he reminded Ash that today is the day where the Championship begins.

Ash's eyes widen at what his teacher said. "Oh Shit!''. Ash cursed as he immediately went upstairs to get ready, while Yusei and Yugi went back into Ash's soul. However, unknowingly to Ash, Yusei and Yugi, Saya woke up and saw her father and his teachers, with Saya giggling that her father had his teachers remind him that today was special.

Ash went upstairs to his room and checked for his clothes to wear. Ash checked his version of Yusei's clothes, the clothes that he was currently wearing and the clothes that he wearied when he Dueled against Zuzu. In the end, Ash took his clothes that he wearied when he Dueled Zuzu and went to the show.

Ash's shower took 5 minutes as Ash washed his hair to clean it and make it smell nice. Ash got out of the shower and put his clothes on, with the same shoes that were now his latest created Roller Blade shoes, while putting his pendent around his neck. Ash put his Dirty clothes in the washer machine that was in the room and washed his clothes, before he hanged them outside for them to dry.

Ash then fully walked out of the shower room and into his room. Ash sat down on his bed that was peacefully made and clean and sat down on the edge of it. Ash looked down at his feet, before he put his right hand in his Jacket's right pocket and brought out his Duel Disk. Ash looked at his Xyz Dimension Duel for a moment, before he took his deck out of the deck slot and looked at the top card, which is Novaforce Stardust Dragon's card. Ash then looked through his deck, seeing all his cards and the two cards given to him through Sayaka and Kite. "Everyone. I promise that this war will be over and everyone thing will be back to normal. Just like it used to''. Ash thought to himself as he kept searching through his Deck.

Ash then saw his Smile World card and held it with his right hand and looked at it. "Sensei''. Ash thought to himself as he kept looking at his Smile World. Ash then though back to his previous Duels and remembered how he didn't try to make his opponents smile, just focused on Victory. "Sorry Sensei. I've forgotten about your ways of making people smile. I promise to make everyone smile again with my style of Dueltaining''. Ash thought to himself as he promised to make his opponents smile again.

Ash put his Smile world back in his deck as he kept looking through it. "You've guys been with me through so much. Someday we'll Duel in peace again and have fun''. Ash thought to himself, thinking of all the good times he had with his dragons. Ash than finished checking though his deck and re-slotted it back into his Duel Disk, before he put it back in his jacket. Ash then heard his Door being opened, making Ash turn his head to see Rin was the one that opened the door, wearing her green sleep clothes. "Morning Satoshi''. Rin greeted Ash as she went over and set next to Ash, kissing him on the check.