Chapter 7

Trouble that involves an old friend and the death of a star.

A plane was flying in the sky towards Paradise city which a woman wearing a red business dress was sitting and checking a website on a tablet. She smiled at a photo of her shaking a business man's hand until the pilot announced.

"We will be arriving in the country of Paradise soon''. The pilot announced. The woman looked over the city through the window as the plane landed.

She then got into a limo driving to the LEO Corporation building. The reason why is known only to her and the people riding with her.

"Congratulations on the successful company merger, Chairwoman''. Said a guy in front of the woman, who apparently is a chairwoman to some business.

"Thank you, with this one more step in our plan has been completed. To make LEO present in every part of the world, to raise Duellists with the great skills and power, is mine and Declan's plan''. The Chairwoman said to the guy who revealed to be Claude.

"I'm sure the president will be very pleased with your successful acquisition''. Claude said to the Chairwoman. "But...''.

The Chairwoman narrowed her eyes at Claude. "But…". The Chairwoman said.

"To be honest, I had Refrained from contacting you about this because I didn't want to disrupt your negotiations. While you were absent there were a number of incidents that I believe would interest you''. Claude said to the chairwoman.

The Woman looked serious. "Incidents?''. She said.

They made it to the LEO building where the woman was at a Young man's office who welcomed her. "Welcome home, mother''. The Young man said welcoming the Woman that he called mother.

"Declan, about the new summoning method, aside from the ones we know Fusion, Synchro and XYZ, it's a brand new one that has appeared correct''? The questioned her son.

The young man named Declan adjusted his glasses. "That's right, Mother''. Declan said making the woman look in disbelief. Declan then motioned her to sit which she did while he brought a screen down. "It was around a week ago that it appeared out of the blue''.

The Screen showed Yuya, with his Pendant glowing, holding his TimeGazer and Stargazer Magicians in his hand. "I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 TimeGazer magician!''. Yuya said as he then put them on his duel blade with Stargazer at the very right and timegazer at the left with the 'Pendulum' flashing across the blade.

Then Both monsters appeared in the sky with number 1 under Stargazer and number 8 under Timegazer with a giant version of Yuya's Pendent between the two monsters. "Now I'm allowed to summon monsters between level 2 to 8 at the Same Time''! Yuya said as the Pendent swung between the two monsters like a Pendulum.

"My Monsters are ready to Swing into Action''. Yuya shouted out as a portal appeared between the two monsters and three different lights came out before they turned into three monsters.

The scene changed to a computer room with many red markings appearing in the scale of the city. "High summoning reading being detected in the inner city seafront sector!''. One of the employees exclaimed. "Hurry up and analyse it''!