Chapter 27

Chapter 27: A day with mum.

The sun was high in the sky, bringing another day to New Domino City for both tops and commoners. At Ginta's house, the group of Lancers that were staying were getting up for the day. "Another morning to another miserably day!'' Sylvio called out as he sat down on the couch that he was using to sleep, while Yuya was at the table, looking through his cards.

Celina walked into the room, holding Riley's left hand with her right hand, having been looking after the younger girl during their stay here. "Now that's just mean''. Celina remarked with narrowed eyes, thinking that Sylvio was being ungrateful for the shelter that they were given.

"This place sucks! Not only haven't we found any of the others, but we haven't had a chance to find any strong Duelists!'' Sylvio complained out loud, having been bored during their whole stay here. "I take offence to that! I'm a strong Duelist and this is my house you're insulting!'' Ginta exclaimed as he walked into the room, having returned from getting information about the Friendship Cup yesterday.

"Yeah, so what!? The point is, a star like me should be out there, showing my brilliance to this dimension!'' Sylvio complained out loud again, too caught up in his ego to even think straight. "Didn't you listen to Ash? If we're caught by Security, we'll never get out of the facility!'' Yuya reminded Sylvio about what Ash told them, his eyes focused on his deck.

"I don't take orders from Ketchum, I only listen to Declan''. Sylvio replied to Yuya without much care, getting Riley to tighten her grip on her toy dragon. "We don't even know where Declan is, but we know where Ash is. We have to be patient and careful because one mistake could cost us everything''. Celina told Sylvio with narrowed eyes, reminding him about the consequences if Security caches them.

"So, I'm bored out of my mind! You know what, I'm gonna go find Declan on my own!'' Sylvio called out in frustration as he got up from the couch and began walking towards the door, only for Celina to block his way out. "Listen Sylvio, I wanna find Declan and the others as much as you, but we need to think straight and not act recklessly''. Celina tried to convince Sylvio to not act reckless.

"So what!? All we need to do is not draw attention to ourselves!'' Sylvio replied to Celina, not caring about the dangers of this dimension. "That's not as easy as it sounds. We use different Duel Disks than the people of this dimension and that'll draw unwanted attention! Plus if we use Pendulum, Xyz or Fusion, that'll even draw more unwanted attention''. Celina explained that avoiding unwanted attention wouldn't be so easy.

"Well what do you suppose we do?'' Sylvio asked Celina on what they should do in the meantime. "We should take this chance to get to know each other, figure out ways to work on our teamwork and take care of Riley''. Celina replied to Sylvio, explaining what she thinks they should do while they're still here.

"You can look after the little girl, while I actually do something useful and get some information about this place''. Sylvio replied to Celina, clearly showing that he doesn't agree with her. "My god, you just don't listen''. Celina groaned to herself as she slapped her forehead with her left hand.

"How's about this! We settle this in a Duel''. Celina suggested to Sylvio as she held up her Deck with her right hand. "Alright then! If I win, we do what I say''. Sylvio accepted Celina's suggestion with a smirk on his face, intending to win. "Fine, but if I win, you'll stay here with us and not go out on your own''. Celina told Sylvio her conditions of the Duel if she wins.