Chapter 26

Chapter 26: A duel in a different world and hope for those who have forgotten part 2.

In the Pokémon world, Ash and Rose were still in the middle of their Duel with Ash's past traveling companions, friends, mother and Pokémon watching the Duel between the two siblings. On Ash's field was Golden Dragon Summoner and Chocolate Magician Girl, plus a face down card.

On Rose's field was the mighty Obelisk the Tormentor, who stood behind her with a face down card on her field. Ash had five cards in his hand, while Rose had three cards in her hand.

Ash life points: 2000/ Number of cards in hand: 5/ Cards on field: Chocolate Magician Girl (DEF Points: 1000) Golden Dragon Summoner (ATK Points: 1000) and one face down.

Rose life points: 3000/ Number of cards in hand: 3/ Cards on field: Obelisk the Tormentor (ATK Points: 4000) and one face down card.

"I have no idea what that monster your holding is, but it doesn't scare me!'' Rose called out to her brother, looking at Slifer's card that Ash was holding out towards her. "Oh, you will be!'' Ash replied to his sister as he put Slifer's card back in his hand, before picking another card.

"Here's one of my favourites! The spell, Graceful Charity!'' Ash called out as he held out the spell card, before slotting it in his Duel Disk. "Thanks to this, I draw three cards, than discard two''. Ash explained his spell's effect as he drew three cards from his deck, added them to his hand before he picked two and send them to the graveyard.

"Now for my trap, Disgraceful Charity!'' Ash called out as his face down card revealed itself. "What's that do?'' Rose asked in confusion, having never seen that trap before. "Simple, now all cards discarded this turn by a spell, like my Graceful Charity are returned to our hand''. Ash explained his trap with a smirk as the two cards he discarded earlier slotted out of his Duel Disk, which he grabbed and added to his hand, making his hand a total of seven cards.

"Cleaver move, he set up that card so that when he discarded, he'll get the cards back''. Sorrel said in an impressed tone at Ash's planning ahead. "Is it just me, or does Ashy-boy seem to be better at playing this game than Pokémon battles?'' Gary asked in confusion, seeing how Ash seems more gifted for Duel Monsters instead of battles.

"Next up is another favourite! Monster Reborn!'' Ash called out as he held out the legendary spell with his right hand's thumb, index and middle fingers. "This spell brings back a monster from either of our graveyards, so I'll bring back my Dark Magician Girl!'' Ash explained his spell's effect as a portal appeared in front of him, which Dark Magician Girl flew out from the portal, giving a wink.

Dark Magician Girl ATK Points: 2000/ Level: Six.

"I am really gonna enjoy this''. Ash exclaimed with a smirk on his face, making Rose smirk at her brother. "Oh really''. Rose said in a sarcastic tone to what her brother said. "Don't believe me, how about I show you!'' Ash called out as he held up Slifer's card up in the sky with his right hand's thumb, index and middle fingers.

"Goodbye Chocolate Magician Girl, Dark Magician Girl, Golden Dragon Summoner and hello Slifer the Sky Dragon!'' Ash called out with a smirk as his three monsters turned into flashes that were absorbed into Slifer's card, unleashing a white beam into the cloudy sky.

A dragon's roar was heard in the sky, getting everyone but Ash to look up in awe as lightening danced across the sky. Soon lightening came down on the ground behind Ash. The lightening disappeared to reveal Slifer the Sky Dragon, who was growling at Rose.