Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Ash and Zuzu's first date.

Ash was sitting on a couch in Zuzu's house, waiting for Zuzu to finish getting ready for their first date.

Ash won the duel against Sora and Yuya 30 minutes ago, and won his prize of going on a date with Zuzu. Ally, Tate, Fredrick and Sora were happy that Ash and Zuzu were going on a date. (Even though it was a forced date)

Yuya went home, tired of the day and just wanted to sleep. Zuzu's dad was okay with Ash going on a date with Zuzu because he said that Ash was the perfect person for his daughter. Ash was wearing his normal clothes for his date with Zuzu.

It was 3:50 PM in the afternoon so Ash and Zuzu's date was going to be a long one, since it was still a little early in the afternoon. Ash didn't know why, but he was actually looking forward to his date with Zuzu.

Ever since Ash's soul was sent back into his original (Not Original world) body, he wasn't as clueless to girls, dates and all that romance stuff like he was back in the Pokémon world.

Zuzu's father gave Ash some money for his date with Zuzu, thinking Ash might take Zuzu shopping, to the movie or dinner. Ash thanked Zuzu's father and told him that he'd take care of Zuzu.

Ash heard Zuzu's voice behind him "Sorry to keep you waiting Ash''. As he turned around to see Zuzu, he was surprised at what she was wearing and the way she looked.

Zuzu still had her hair the same as before with those hair clips holding her hair and she still had her bracelet. However, she was wearing different clothes then before.

Zuzu was wearing a pink shirt that was beautiful and had a music symbol on it. She was also wearing a blue skirt that was like her normal skirt, and still had long black stockings and white high heels. In Ash's eyes, she looked like a beautiful Angel.

Ash's checks turned very red since she was looking very beautiful. Zuzu smiled at Ash. "Like what you're seeing Ash''. Zuzu said to her White Dragon Emperor Friend.

Ash shook his head to get rid of the thoughts that made him blush. Ash looked at Zuzu intently. "You look beautiful Zuzu''. Ash said, being honest; and Zuzu started blushing as well.

Ash got up from the couch he was seated on and held his right hand out to Zuzu. "Ready to Go Zuzu''. Ash said to Zuzu being nice. Zuzu grabbed a pink bag that she brought with her and nodded to Ash. "I'm ready Ash''. Zuzu said placing her left hand on Ash's right hand.

Ash and Zuzu left the house hand in hand for their date, with Ash and Zuzu smiling at each other.

(Yu-gi-oh! Arc v opening 1: Believe (English subbed)

(Pictures of Yuya reveal themselves, with different colours)

Believe X Believe Be-Be-Be-lieve Buddies!

(Two colours show two of Yuya's shadows while the other two shows Ash's)

Believe X Believe

(The Japanese opening title revels itself; with two pendulums swinging across each other)

Believe x Believe