Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The begging of an Invasion.

A day has passed since Ash's duel against Flare, got a warning from Declan about Duel Academy invading the Standard dimension soon. He has woken up early, prepared breakfast for the girls, took a shower, changed into his black clothes, had breakfast with the girls, before he teleported the girls in separate areas of Paradise city.

At the stadium, Ash, along with Yuya, Zuzu, Krystal, and all the other competitors, expect Shay were standing with each other in the Dueling field, waiting for the Battle Royale to begin at this point. Declan told the hole stadium that the final rounds of the Championship would be a Battle Royale, with the Battle Royale taking place across the city with the whole city being 4 different Action fields, with the audience watching the screen for the Duels. Ash also had a brief flashback about had he sent Pikachu, Litten, and Rowlet back to the Pokemon World. Ash closed his eyes as he thought about his decision to leave them in the Pokemon World.

(Flashback)

Ash has arrived in Pallet Town, with Pikachu in front of him at the Professor Oak's Lab backyard. Soon, he got his Pokeballs that contain Litten and Rowlet and release them. Litten and Rowlet appeared, before they looked around, then notice their new surroundings, then notice Ash in his Pokemon body again, who had a sad smile. "Guys, I'm going to leave you guys here for a while." Ash said with a sad tone, confusing his Pokemon at his explanation. Pikachu, Litten, and Rowlet look confuse, then Ash gave them a sorrowful smile. "Listen, there is going to be a war coming from the other world soon, and I don't want you guys getting cross in the line of battle." Ash said, getting sad looks of understanding, even if they don't like it. "Trust me, it's for the best for you guys." Ash said to his Pokemon, wanting to keep them safe and away from Duel Academy.

Pikachu step forward to go with him, but Ash held his right hand in front of him to stop him. "Pikachu, I especially don't want you to come with me. I want you to promise me something, Pikachu." Ash said to his partner, getting his starter to Pokemon to pay close attention. "Promise me that you and the others will stay here until I get back." Ash said as he asked his partner to stay in Pallet town with the other Pokemon. "Pika." Pikachu said, nodding his head with tears in his eyes, along with Litten and Rowlet having tears as well. Ash then gave them all a hug, which the Pokemon returned, then let them go. Soon, a crimson portal appears behind Ash, acting as an entrance to the other world. "Be good, Buddy, I love you all and hope you stay safe and out of trouble." Ash said as his Pokemon look on as they see their trainer enter the portal, with tears falling from his left eye, with the Pokemon hoping he comes back soon.

(Flashback End)

Ash then open his eyes as he finished his flashback, then look at his Yuya, Zuzu, and Krystal, along with the other participants. ''After all, the plan is that me and the girls already had a plan that involves the girls already in the city, preparing for the attack of Duel Academy to happen as well. Not to mention, Saya is with Lulu for the matter, making sure she is safe from harm and giving Lulu back up, meaning they are prepared to fight''. Ash thought as well about the plan made by him, Lulu, Celina, and Rin about what to do. Ash told Declan about the plan when he arrived at the stadium, and Declan gave the ok to the plan, with the Youth group helping out when Duel Academy shows up.

Ash then decided to give his friends a little heads up for the future, as he turned his head right to look at them. "Yuya, Zuzu." Ash said to his friends with his hands crossed, getting them to look at him. "Yes Ash?" Yuya asked his friend in confusion at why he sounds serious. "Is there something wrong?" Zuzu asked in concern for her boyfriend, knowing that he only talks serious when something is about to happen. "Just want to let you guys know, keep your guards up for what's about to come." Ash warned his friends with his eyes narrowed, getting Yuya and Zuzu confused then look at each other, wondering what Ash means by that.