Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Ash's real home.

The sky was orange as Ash kept looking at Yugo with a shock face. His childhood friend that he met in the Synchro dimension when he was just 5 years old.

Yugo was also looking at Ash in shock. He has finally found his first friend he ever made, even before he met Rin.

Both childhood friend didn't say anything. Just kept looking at each other with a shock face, can't believing they found each other again after so long being apart.

It was Ash that spoke first. "Yugo!''. Ash said in a disbelieve tone, can't believing he found his best friend from his home dimension. "Satoshi!''. Yugo said also in a disbelieve tone.

It was silent for five seconds, before Yugo pulled up the left handlebar of his duel runner up and started running at Ash with a smile. "SATOSHI!''. Yugo shouted out and Ash started running at Yugo, also with a smile. "YUGO''. Ash shouted out as both him and Yugo bro hugged each other.

"I can't believe it! I finally found you''. Yugo said crying his eyes out. "I missed you.''. Ash said also crying his eyes out. Both friends continued crying for 2 minutes before they stopped crying and let go of the bro hug. "You have no idea how happy your family is gonna be when they hear your alive''. Yugo said to his best friend. Ash smiled at Yugo.

"I still can't believe you're here, Yugo. How did you even get here''? Ash said to Yugo wanting to know how he got to paradise city. Yugo's smile changed to a sad look. Yugo walked back to his duel runner and got a Card out of his duel disk before he walked back to Ash. "I'm here thanks to this!''. Yugo said as he showed the card to Ash.

Ash looked at Yugo's card and saw it was Yugo's ace monster. "You're here because of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon''. Ash said looking at Yugo's dragon. Yugo nodded to Ash. "But how? How did Clear Wing bring you here''? Ash said wanting to know how Clear Wing got Yugo to travel between dimensions. "I don't know how? But this can help me rescue Rin''. Yugo said with a determination face.

Ash quickly got worried at what Yugo said. "Wait, what happen to Rin''. Ash said, worried about his childhood friend Rin, who he had a crush on. "Some bastard kidnapped her''. Yugo said in an anger tone.

"Who kidnapped her. I'll blast them away with Stardust Dragon''? Ash said wanting to know who kidnapped his crush so that he can blast them when he finds them. "Someone who had the same face as me''. Yugo said very angry. Ash's eyes widen at what Yugo said. Ash thought about what Yugo said. Yuya doesn't know about the other dimensions. Yuto would never kidnap anyone. That only leaves him left.

"Did this guy have Purple and Pink hair and dark purple eyes''. Ash said to Yugo, wanting to know if that person that kidnapped Rin was the same person that tried to kidnap Lulu, but always filed because he saved Lulu and beat that guy in a duel.

Yugo looked at his friend, wondering how he know what that Person looked like. "How do you know what he looks like, Satoshi''. Yugo said to his friend. Ash's fist tightened when he found out who kidnapped Rin. "That Bastard Yuri''. Ash said angry remembering Yuri, who tried to always kidnapped Lulu, but Ash always came to the rescue and defeated Yuri.

"You know that Bastard''. Yugo said to Ash. Ash nodded to Yugo. "Yeah, he tried to always kidnap a close friend of mine''. Ash said to Yugo. Ash started to have a Crimson Aura around him. "When I get my hands on him, I'll rip him to shreds with my own bare claws''. Ash said angry.