Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Truth About Jack and Eizen

(With Yuya's group)

Yuya, Celina, Sylvio, and Riley have been staying at Ginta's house for a while now and has been two young boys named Frank and Tannerduring their stay there. Frank right now is telling Yuya, Sylvio, Celina, and Riley about Turbo Duels. "Turbo Duels started out as a game for us Commons". Frank began to explain to the group of Lancers. "A game?" Yuya asked in confusion at Frank's words. "Ginta said it kicked off because of some rascals duelling while racing down the streets". Frank continued to explain to the lancers. Tanner the youngest of the kids nods in agreement.

"Not long after that, they took to the highways and duelled right in the middle of the city as if they owned the place. Those Tops, who look down on us, were shocked and awestruck". Tanner explained to the Lancers about the history of Turbo duels. "Duelling in speed huh? That sounds exhilarating". Sylvio says with an impressed look on his face. "Ash…I mean Satoshi could actually enjoy duelling in high speed on a Duel Runner". Celina said with a smile on her face, knowing her lover would enjoy Turbo duelling.

"Turbo Duels are a symbol of freedom. That's why they became poplar so fast". Frank tells the group of Lancers. "All us Commons really wanted to outwit the Tops". Tanner continued to explain to the Lancers about Turbo Duels. Amanda was seating next to Riley, who was still scared and hugging her dragon toy tightly.

"Hey, wanna go over there and chat with everyone?" Amanda asked Riley if she wanted to talk with someone. Riley was still being timid around strangers. Riley silently turns her face around the other way to not look at Amanda. "But the other side didn't stay quiet either". Frank continued to explain to the Lancers.

"If Turbo Duels make a scene in Neo Domino, Security is sent out. Duel Chasers are a special unit. Particularly, Satoshi always had a knack of ticking off those annoying lapdogs and their Duel Chasers every time he had the chance to". Ginta explained to the Lancers with a smile on his face. "Those were the officers that he told us". Yuya whispered to himself, thinking about how Ash warned them about Duel Chasers.

Just then, two adults entered the house. One is a man who looks remarkably like Ginta, but older and has no purple highlights in his hair and a hair band. The man wears blue jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and a sleeveless brown cargo vest. He also wears a pair of earrings in the shape of washers.

The woman next to the man has dark purple long hair, pale skin and blue eyes. The woman wears a dark blue v-neck shirt that has no sleeves, black long pants and white high heels. The man is Crow Hogan and the woman is Teresa.

"That Satoshi was one box full of surprises and always enjoyed annoying the Duel Chasers". The man called out with a smirk, getting the Lancers to look at him and the woman, who were carrying bags of food and supplies. "True". The woman said with a smile on her face, remembering when Ash was a child and always played tricks.

"Mom, Dad. Welcome back". Ginta greeted the two adults that were his parents with a smile. "Hey Ginta". The adult that looks like Ginta greeted with a smile. The adult woman looks at the lancers with a surprise look. "Are they new friends?" The woman asked her son, which Ginta nods at his mother. "Guys, these are my parents, Crow and Teresa". Ginta introduced the lancers to his parents.

"Hi there, I'm Yuya Sakaki". Yuya greeted Crow and Teresa with a smile. "My name is Sylvio Sawatari, LID's extraordinary duellist". Sylvio introduced himself, while being full of himself again. However, Celina slammed her right fist on Sylvio's head, leaving a large bump there as Sylvio collapsed on the ground. "I'm Celina, nice to meet you" Celina greeted Ginta's parents with a smile.