Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Synchro Dimension and Rose Dragons.

(Synchro Dimension: Commons area)

In a street area of the common's district, a flashing green vortex appears in thin air. Soon Ash, his Xyz lover Lulu and their daughter Saya fell out of the portal and landed on their feet. Lulu takes a look at her new surroundings, with Saya doing the same. "So this is your home, the Synchro Dimension, Satoshi." Lulu asked her lover if they were in the right place.

"You bet it is. This area is the slums where I grew up with my friends Yugo and Rin and also my family." Ash replied to Lulu as he crossed his arms and looked left and right, happy to be home. "It is different than Heartland, Papa". Saya says as she looks up at the city above them, which Ash nods at Saya.

"We'll keep a low profile to not engage in a Duel against Security. They'll track us done till we're in the facility if they find us". Ash said to both Lulu and Saya with his eyes narrowed and a serious tone. "I understand, Satoshi." Lulu said to Ash with a nod, which Saya nods in agreement. "Okay Papa". Saya says with a smile.

Ash smiles at the girls, before he looks around in wonder. "I wonder where Yuya, Declan, Gong, Celina, and the others ended up. I just hope they don't get security's attention". Ash thought to himself in worry for his friends. "Let's go find somewhere to hide''. Ash said to the girls, which they nodded to him as they began walking down the street.

They keep walking around, looking for the others or for a place to hide, until they hear a police siren nearby. "Oh man, please not them, not now". Ash said to himself as he took a sigh. "What is it?" Lulu asked Ash in concern at why he said that. "Security''. Ash replied to Lulu as he slotted his deck into his Duel Disk.

"You mean these police guys that you told us back at Leo Corporation." Lulu asked in surprise at how fast they've run into trouble. "These guys look mean and nasty". Saya said as a few police cards stopped in front of them with a few security members coming out. "Let's just say they're a bunch of bullies who force their authority on everyone else and irritating the Commons, along with arresting people whenever they want." Ash explained to Lulu and Saya, as they slotted in their decks if things get nasty.

A Security officer, who was wearing security clothes and sun glasses walks up in front of them a few feet away from them. "This is Security; you're all under arrest." Another Security officer looks at Ash and Lulu, before he sees Ash face and Lulu's face, remembering Ash as the one who got away last night and thinking Lulu was Zuzu.

"You're the one who evaded the arrest last night. And you, young lady, are the fugitive with the other duelist last night." The officer said as he pointed at Ash and Lulu. Ash growls since he doesn't have time to deal with Security officers right now.

"Remember what I told you." Ash whispered to Lulu and Saya, which the girls nodded to him. Ash slotted a card into his Duel Disk, which a bright flash appeared in front of the officers, blinding them for a few seconds, while the three Lancers took this chance to run for it.

While on the run, Lulu decided to ask why the officers wanted to arrest Ash. "Satoshi, what did you do?" Lulu asked her mate, knowing that he has a habit of getting into trouble. "I defeated a duel chaser last night and evaded arrest, which might have ticked them off". Ash said with a smirk, having always liked to tick off Security.

"How did that happen?" Saya asked in confusion at how her Papa got into a duel with a Duel Chaser. "I was on my way to find my biological family, until a Duel Chaser found me and forces me in to a duel. I won in one turn and evaded arrest. Duel Chasers will stop at nothing to arrest people and send them to the Facility". Ash explained to Saya and Lulu. Lulu nods at Ash, knowing that Ash never lies. "They're mean for trying to stop Papa from seeing his family''. Saya exclaimed, thinking the Duel Chasers were jerks.