Chapter 15

Chapter 15: The return to the Pokemon World.

After a few hours between the duel of Shay and Sora, Night has fallen for the day, Ash wearing his Black clothes, along with everyone from You Show, Gong, and Krystal is in the hospital, looking over a door holding an unconscious Sora lying in bed, resting. "Poor Sora." Zuzu said in worry for her friend that taught her Fusion summoning. "His going to be okay." Skips said to his daughter, knowing Sora will recover soon. "After all, the doctors are taking good care of him." Krystal reassured the group about Sora being in good hands. "I know. It was so scary. It's not every day that someone gets injured in a duel for real." Ally said in fear, the duel still fresh in her mind and what she saw in it.

Yuya formed a right-hand fist about Shay hurting Sora in that duel. "And it's all Shay's fault." Yuya said with narrowed eyes, not liking what happened at all. "Yeah. What Shay did was unforgivable." Gong said, agreeing with Yuya, along with everyone else in agreement. "I wouldn't be sure of that." Ash said, causing everyone to look at him with mixed expression about what he said. "What?! You saw what Shay did to Sora!" Yuya cried in frustration, not liking Ash defending Shay one bit. "And did you forget about how Sora reacted during that duel as well, Yuya?" Ash reminded in a stern voice with narrowed eyes, getting everyone to remember about the way Sora reacted against Shay. "Not to mention, I know Shay, and grew up with him, remember." Ash finished as he knew the real reason why Shay and Sora acted that way in their duel against each other and their hated rivalry.

"Where are you going with this?" Krystal asked in wonder about what Ash is saying. "I hate to say this, but I think Sora is part of the group that invaded and destroyed Heartland." Ash replied with his eyes looking down at the ground, causing everyone to gasp in shock and disbelief. "No way! Sora would never do that!" Yuya cried in denial about Sora being part of the people that invaded Ash's home. "That's right!" Fredrick said as well, not believing what Ash said. "Sora is just acting that way is because of Shay!" Tate said, defending Sora about his actions. "But Sora is really a nice guy!" Ally said as well as she remembered the fun times with Sora. "Are you sure about that?!" Zuzu said, not believing that Sora would do that and destroy Ash's home.

"And did you forget about the conversation Shay and Sora had as well? Along with the Action Field being turned into warzone?" Ash reminded the group about the duel again. They all had unsure expression, not sure what to believe at the moment. "As much as I want to deny this as well, but the facts are plain as day. Sora is a part of Duel Academy, the people that invaded my home" Ash said, although his still sad about Sora being connected to Duel Academy that invaded Heartland, and force to fight Sora as true enemies. Night time came, and Skips and Yoko took Tate, Ally, and Fredrick to their homes.

Ash, Yuya, Zuzu, Gong, and Krystal were in front of the hospital doors, talking about Sora and Shay. "So, what's your take on Shay taking down people from Leo?" Yuya asked Zuzu, wanting to know Shay's reason for his actions, except Ash, who already knew about Shay's reason and the plan form, while leaning against the wall. "From what we learned, Shay and Sora have a grudge against each other that goes very deep." Zuzu explained while understanding the situation more. "Maybe they come from rival schools that really hate each other." Krystal reasoned about a possible explanation of Sora and Shay.

"Gong is getting more confuse by the second when thinking about it." Gong explained, still a bit confused about everything that has happened. "Ash, didn't you say you grew up with Shay and Yuto in Heartland?" Zuzu asked, remembering about meeting Yuto as well and her talk with him about Ash. "I did." Ash said to his girlfriend, looking at her. "There's that name again: Yuto." Krystal said, remembering Ash talk about the name from Zuzu's and Ash's duel. "Just who is this Yuto?" Gong asked, also curious, along with Yuya looking as Ash for an answer. Ash sighed, knowing this would happen, meaning Yuya will eventually learn about his other counterparts. "Like I said, Yuto is also my friend from Heartland." Ash explained, getting nods of understanding from the others.