Chapter 10

Chapter 10: A White Dragon's little girl and start of a Rescue mission.

It has been a day since Ash had his family talk with the Akaba family and told them about the united world, Leo's past and Ray. Ash also had his new house as well. After Ash woke up from his little nap, he rides his Duel Runner back to Zuzu's house and told her that he has his own house now.

Zuzu was both happy and sad for Ash. Happy that he has his own house now, sad that he won't be staying at her house anymore. Ash packed his stuff from Zuzu's house and took it back to his new house. After that, Ash spend time working on his duel runner, watch TV and check his deck out, before he went to sleep for the night.

Ash woke up bright and early because he needed to get up early to arrive at school on time. He made breakfast for himself, which was tea and beacon sandwich, had a shower, put his version of Yusei's cloths in the wash machine, brush his teeth, put his other clothes that he wearied in his duel against Declan, only without his scarf and jacket, packed his bag and ride his Duel Runner towards his school on time.

Yuya and Zuzu said "Good morning'' to Ash when they saw him, before they went to class, with Ash parking his duel runner and put it in security mode. Silver also came to School today, but his face was covered in bandages and only his left eye was visible.

Yuya, Zuzu and the school looked shocked about seeing him like this, but Ash just growled and glared at him, making Silver sweet in fear. Ash, Yuya and Zuzu entered their class to begin class, only for them to be surprised when they saw that Krystal was in class already, only her jacket was off and she was wearing the female school jacket.

Yuya was happy and talked to her straight away with Krystal happy as well to see Yuya again, while Ash and Zuzu were surprised to see Yuya talking to Krystal and how he knew her. Class begin and went really fast, with Krystal seating next to Yuya.

The Classes went really fast and now Ash, Yuya, Zuzu and Krystal were eating Lunch in Yuya and Zuzu's usual sport where they have Lunch. Krystal was seating next to Yuya, while Zuzu sat on Ash's lap.

Zuzu was eating her lunch, Krystal was having a super cold drink, Ash was looking through his deck and Yuya was about to open his lunch box. Yuya opened his lunch box to revel Fried shrimp or prawn, while he turned the top park of his Lunch box around to revel a picture of Sky Magician. "Just watch me Dad, I'll become a pro duellist just like you and I'll bring smiles to everyone''. Yuya said to himself, looking at the picture of Sky Magician. "Now to chow down''.

Yuya then began to eat his Lunch with his Chop sticks very fast, while not even slowing down. "I'm gonna, gonna, gonna become a pro''. Yuya said, between eating his Lunch, making his friends look at him. "Hey, don't speak with food in your mouth''. Zuzu said to Yuya, telling him to not speak with his mouth full of food, while Krystal just smiled at seeing Yuya have lots of energy, while Ash sweet dropped, remembering that he eats like that in the Pokemon world.

Just then, a hand with a handkerchief was offered to Zuzu, making Zuzu, Ash and Krystal look to see that it was Sylvio, looking like he never had gone to the hospital. "Need a Handkerchief''. Sylvio said to Zuzu, while bowing his head a little. "No thanks, Sylvio''. Zuzu said to Sylvio as she turned her head the other way to not look at Sylvio.

"Jeez, you don't know how to act in front of a lady, do you''. Sylvio said to Yuya, while putting his handkerchief away in his jacket. "Both your duelling and eating habits are dirty''. Sylvio continued to say to Yuya.