Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Tough love and wrath of the Rose Dragons.

It's been an hour since Ash and Ginta's duel ended in a draw, with Ash and Rin telling everything that's happened to him. Heartland, his adopted family, the four dimensions, Duel Academy and the standard Dimension, and boy was Ginta surprised at hearing everything that happened to Ash and Rin.

"Whoa, you guys have been through some serious crap''. Ginta exclaimed with a stunned expression on his face at hearing his friends' stories of what they've been through. "You have no idea, Ginta''. Ash replied to Ginta without looking at him, working back on his Duel Runner.

"Duel Academy is gonna invade our home soon and we allies that's strong enough to help us defeat Duel Academy''. Rin also explained to Ginta, working on her Duel Runner again and currently checking something on a computer that's connected to it.

"Well count me in, you got the Blackwing master on your side!'' Ginta called out with a grin, placing his right hand on his hip and pointing at himself with his left hand's thumb, making both Ash and Rin smile at hearing Ginta will help them. "Thanks, Ginta. You'll be a big help in the upcoming battles''. Ash told Ginta, looking over his right shoulder at Ginta before going back to working on his Duel Runner.

"Glad to hear that. Anyway, what should we do now''. Ginta questioned Ash and Rin on what they're next course of action should be. "Step one: Enter the friendship cup''. Rin began to explain the plan as she continued to work on her Duel Runner. "Step 2: Win the friendship cup''. Ash continued off where Rin left off.

"Step 3: Create a world where Tops and Commons are friends''. Ash and Rin finished at the same time, explaining the whole plan. "Alright than, just now that the losers of the friendship cup are sent underground''. Ginta told Rin and Ash that the losers of the friendship cup getn sent underground.

"Thanks for the tip''. Ash replied to Ginta, finishing installing a new program into his Duel Runner. "We'll have to think and calculate very carefully to get everyone who loses to somewhere safe''. Rin stated, now leaning against her Duel Runner, looking down in thought.

"That's gonna be tougher than you imagine''. Rose said walking up to the group, getting everyone to look at her. "Ever since the friendship cup was created, the Enforcers have been keeping a close eye and learning everything we can about it. It's got tighter security than any other place, more guards than even the palace, one way out and Security's director is always watching''. Rose explained to her friends how hard it'd be to break into the Friendship cup to help all those who will lose.

"This is gonna be one tough nut to crack, that's for curtain. But if we work together, we'll find a way''. Ash said to his friends with a smile, making them smile back at Ash. "Well, we better get planning than. I'll head to the base and get all the information we have on the friendship cup and bring it over''. Ginta exclaimed, deciding to get all the information they have and bring it here.

Ginta remembers something important that he needed to tell his old best friend. "Ah yeah, Satoshi, I found some friends of yours on the streets. They're names are Yuya, Celina, Sylvio and Riley. They got into trouble with those lapdogs of Security, while protecting Riley. But I, along with the gang arrived on time and got them outta there. They're crashing at my place for the time being. So you can go see them whenever you want". Ginta told Ash and Rin about Yuya and the others at his house making Ash and Rin sigh in relief at hearing their comrades and friends are safe.