Chapter 5

Chapter 5: An Old Friend from the Fusion Dimension.

It's been a day since Ash and Zuzu's date and becoming a couple. Zuzu's father was shedding tears last night saying something like how her little girl is growing up.

Ash was still a little confused. What did Ray mean that he could visit her anytime he wanted now. Ash decided just to forget about that for now and went to sleep.

Just like before, Ash had a dream about his past, but this one didn't have Lulu in it.

(Ash's dream)

Ash (11 Years old) slowly opened his eyes to see that he was in a lobotomy room that had the lights turned off. Ash looked left and right. "Where am I?''. Ash thought to himself confused before he walked to the door to open it and left the room.

Ash was now walking down a hallway still confused at where he is. "Why did I teleported here. I wanted to get away from that group of girls, but I didn't want to teleport to somewhere like this place''. Ash thought to himself still walking down the hallway not seeing or hearing anybody yet.

"Hey, don't let her get away''. Ash heard a voice from behind him. Ash turned to hear someone approaching so Ash hid behind a hallway pillar, but he did look to see who was approaching.

Ash then saw a 10-year-old girl running. She had Green eyes, her hair was dark blue with light blue bangs hanging on the sides of her face and was loos, Ash thought that that Girl's hair was beautiful. She was wearing a Red jacket, White little Shorts that showed her legs and had red and white shoes. The most shocking part was her face. Her face was identical to Lulu's face.

"Lulu''. Ash thought to himself thinking that girl was Lulu. The girl that had the same face as Lulu ran out of Ash's sight and then Ash saw 3 adults chasing after the girl. "Who are those guys, and why are they chasing Lulu''. Ash thought to himself before he chased after them.

Ash followed them in secrete for five minutes now. Ash then took a different way so that nobody notices him. Ash was now watching the girl and the three adults from a stone walkway from above. The three adults had the girl trapped with no way to escape. Then a forth adult walked in front of the other adults looking at the girl.

"Celina, stop this pointless chase and come back peacefully and nobody gets hurt''. The adult said to the girl that he called Celina. Ash then got a confused look. "Celina, is that her name. Does that mean that she isn't Lulu''? Ash thought to himself. "I won't. Not until I battle on the front lines with my comrades''. Celina said to the adult, also making Ash realise that this girl isn't Lulu.

"Her voice sounds like Lulu's voice, yet something about it is different. Also, what does she mean battle on the front lines''. Ash thought to himself now interested in the conversation. The girl Celina pulled out a Shied shape duel disk making Ash's eye widen. "Okay now I seriously want to know where I am because back at heartland, they don't have duel disks like that''. Ash thought to himself.

"If you want to take me back then your gonna have to make me''. Celina said as she activated her duel disk and due blade and draw her five cards.

The adult sighed before he got behind the other adults who activated their duel disks and duel blades. "Guess we have no choice''. The adult said before the other three adults drew their five cards.