Chapter 18

Chapter 18: The terroirs of a war and going home.

After his Duel with Yuya, Ash has been walking back to where he left Lulu and Saya. Right now, he was just walking up the stairs, before he made it to the top and saw Lulu and Saya by the edge, watching something, only Celina was there now. "Hey girls!''. Ash called out to his friends, getting the girls to turn to see Ash walking over to them. "Hi Ash! / Hi daddy!''. Celina, Lulu and Saya called out to Ash, before Celina ran over to Ash, throwing herself to Ash, who coached her, spinning around, before he set her on the ground.

Celina then wrapped her arms around Ash's neck, before she kissed him on the lips with her eyes closed, while Ash wrapped his arms around Celina's waist, kissing her back with his eyes closed. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, before Celina pulled away. However, as soon as Celina pulled away from Ash, Lulu jumped at Ash, kissing him on the lips with her eyes closed, getting Ash to widen his eyes, before he kissed Lula back with his eyes closed. The kiss lasted for a few seconds, before Ash pulled away, smiling at Lulu, with Lulu returning the smile. "So what happened while I was gone''. Ash said to his girls, putting his left hand around Lulu's waist and his right hand around Celina's waist as he and his girls walked up to the edge of the building, while the girls had their hands on Ash's chest. "After you left, Zuzu showed up and Dennis challenged her. He did flirt with her though''. Celina said to her mate with a smile on her face, telling him what has happened since he left.

Ash's eyes then turned into Crimson flames at what he heard. "I'll rip him to shreds!''. Ash called out in rage at Dennis making a move on his girl, getting Lulu, Celina and Saya to giggle as they looked down the edge to see Dennis duelling Dennis, with Dennis having Trapeze Magician and Zuzu has Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir on her field. "Mommy has the advantage right now, but I have a feeling that will change soon''. Saya said to her daddy as she continued to watch, focusing on her mother, with Ash keeping a close eye as well. Ash and the girls continued to watch, only for their eyes to widen in surprise at seeing Dennis's surprise move, while Trapeze Magician picking up Bloom Diva bride style.

Ash heard a growl from his left, getting him and the girls to turn to see Silver Dragon in spirit form, growling at Trapeze Magician at picking Bloom Diva bride style. "I think Silver is jealous''. Saya said with a smile on her face, getting the others to smile at her joke, while Silver continued to ignore them.

However, Dennis's move switched both monsters, with Dennis using Bloom Diva to attack Trapeze Magician, ending the duel, while sending Zuzu flying and out of the bride, getting Ash and the girls to widen their eyes. "Zuzu!" Ash cried as he let go of Celina and Lulu, before he jumped over the edge, moving his legs against the building, before he shoot out towards the failing Zuz, catching her bride style, before he switched positions from his head going to the ground to his legs, with his roller blades acting.

Ash landed on the ground, with his roller blades activated as he rode them through the small hill, before he shoot up high and landed on the bride. The girls on the other hand, used their new powers to use flames on their feet to fly down to the bride, behind Dennis, before they ran other to Ash and Zuzu to check on Zuzu. "Zuzu, are you okay?" Ash asked in concern for his girlfriend as he held her gently. "Ash, when did you get here?" Zuzu asked in surprise, and is glad to see a familiar face, especially her boyfriend's face. "Well, this is an unexpected development." Dennis's voice is heard, getting Ash, the Bracelet Girls, and Saya to look to see Dennis having a surprise face as he walked towards them. Although thinking on the inside, Dennis is surprise to see Lulu here, along with seeing Celina and Saya. 'I don't understand how Lulu is here? Did someone break her out from Duel Academy? Not to mention, all three of them are here as well.' Dennis thought critically, seeing that his mission has got more complicated to capture the bracelet girls and little girl.