Chapter 22

Chapter 22: The Fudo family and love between a rose and bird.

In the common's district, Ash, Rin, Lulu, Krystal and Saya have kept evading Security officers by cleverly using the shadows of the alleys and were going in deeper into common territory. "Satoshi, how much longer until we get to your house?" Lulu asked her boyfriend on how much longer till they reach their destination. "Quite you're complaining Lulu, we're almost there. My home is in the deepest part of the Commons district, so Security will never reach us. We're going to be safe there". Ash replied to Lulu as he kept leading everyone to his house, which Lulu nods.

"I can't wait to see Uncle Yusei and Aunt Akiza again, along with Leo, Luna and Rose". Rin exclaimed in happiness to see Ash's family again, getting Krystal to look at Rin. "I bet you've known Ash and his family even before you were 3-years-old". Krystal said, thinking that Rin was close to Ash's family, which Rin nods with a smile. "You got that right. Satoshi… Ash and his family would frequently visit the orphanage where Yugo and I grew up in. Ash and his sister Rose would play friendly duels with Yugo and me. Those were the fun days". Rin explained with a smile as she looked down at the ground, thinking about her childhood days with Ash and his family.

Krystal smiles at what Rin said. "I'm guessing you also saw them as a family to you. I have to admit that I'm excited to meet them as well". Krystal exclaimed with a smile, now wanting to meet Ash's family, getting Rin to nod at her. "You'll like them". Rin told Krystal with a smile. After a few minutes, they finally arrive to the Fudo residence, which was hidden by many common buildings with no windows or ways alleyways to get in.

"Finally, we're here". Ash said as he took a sigh of relief, with Krystal and Rin relaxing now that they're out of danger, but Lulu and Saya looked a bit nervous, getting Ash's attention. "Lulu, Saya what's the matter?" Ash asked his girlfriend and daughter on why they look so nervous. "I'm nervous Satoshi. I'm meeting your biological family for the first time, unlike with Shark and Rio back at Heartland". Lulu explained to Ash on why she is nervous.

"I'm also nervous, daddy". Saya admitted to her father about her being nervous, making Ash blink at them. "It's okay. Relax; you'll like my parents, my sister Rose, even my adoptive siblings Leo and Luna". Ash told Lulu and Saya with a smile that they'll like his family, making Lulu and Saya nod, believing in Ash's words.

Ash walks up to the front door and opens it. "I'm home". Ash calls out as he walks inside. Just then, the twins Leo and Luna run up toward Ash in happiness. "Welcome back big bro."/ "Welcome back big brother Satoshi". The twins said as they give Ash a hug. Ash smiles at his younger adopted siblings.

"I told you that I wasn't gonna be out for long. I also brought some new friends and an old one". Ash said to Leo and Luna with a smile, glad to be back home, making the twins look at him in confusion. "What old friend?" Leo asked in confusion at his brother's words. Rin then enters the house with a smile.

"He means me". Rin said with a smile, getting Leo and Luna to turn to see Rin as well. "Long time no see Leo and Luna, sorry that I left without leaving a letter". Rin said with a smile as Leo and Luna run up to her and give her a hug. "Big sis Rin, you've come back./Rin, you're safe". Leo and Luna called out with smiles of happiness, making Rin smile as well.

"I missed you two pipsqueaks as well". Rin said to Leo and Luna with a then introduces herself as she walks inside. "I'm Krystal, nice to meet you". Krystal greeted, getting Leo and Luna's attention. "Nice to meet you too, Krystal". Leo greeted with a grin. "It's nice meet you miss Krystal". Luna greeted with a bow.