Chapter 8

The rebirth of a Star.

Ash raided his Duel runner in silence in the rain. Still refusing to believe that Stardust Dragon was really gone. "He can't be gone. He just can't''. Ash thought to himself with tears still going down his eyes.

"Stardust''. Ash thought to himself, before a memory appeared in his mind.

(Ash's Memory)

Ash as a 3-year-old child was having trouble sleeping. He was wearing White sleep clothes and was in a White bed trying to sleep, but it was raining outside with thunder as well.

The Thunder roared outside scaring Ash, who put his pillow over his head. Ash's Room was a simple one. Just a bed with two doors. One door that let Ash leave his room and the other door leaded to Ash's Play room.

Young Ash closed his eyes in fear from the lightening. "Don't be afraid, young one''. Ash heard a Voice that wasn't his Father's voice. Ash opened his eyes to see that there was Light coming from his play room.

Ash looked at the light in confusion. The voice and the Light seemed to make Ash's fear disappear. Young Ash got up from his bed and walked over to the door of his play room. Ash twisted the handle and opened the door.

The Light was still around before it disappeared. Ash's play room had everything that a Child could play with. A slide, some toys, a bounce house and Ash's favourite, a Dragon toy to swing on.

Young Ash looked down to see the back of a card. Ash walked up to it and got on his knees and picked up the card to looked at it.

Young Ash's eyes had stars in them when he saw the card. It was a level 8 Dragon type Synchro monster. It had 2500 ATK Points and 2000 DEF Points and was Wind attribute. Ash looked at the card's name. "Stardust Dragon''. Ash said looking at the card he was holding.

"That is my name, young one''. Ash heard the voice again from behind him. Young Ash turned around to see Stardust Dragon behind him in spirit form. Ash's eyes still had stars in them.

"Your so cool''. Ash said looking at Stardust Dragon. Stardust Dragon chuckled at Ash. "You're to Kind''. Stardust Dragon said to Ash.

Ash still had stars in them from seeing Stardust Dragon, but then he got a sad look. "Don't you have an owner''. Ash said looking at Stardust. "Indeed, I do''. Stardust Dragon said to Ash.

"Aww. I really wanted to keep you, but you belong to someone else''. Ash said trying hard not to cry. Stardust Dragon chuckled at Ash. "No need to shed tears, young one. You are my master''. Stardust Dragon said to Ash.

Ash gained a happy look on his face. "Yay''. Ash said in joy. Stardust Dragon chuckled again. "My name is Satoshi''. Ash said looking at Stardust Dragon. "My name is Stardust Dragon, young one''. Stardust Dragon said making young Ash smile.

(Ash's memory end)

More tears went down Ash's face as he remembered how he first met Stardust Dragon. "Stardust Dragon''. Ash shouted out through the rain as he kept riding to You Show duel school.

(Yu-gi-oh! Arc v opening 1: Believe (English subbed)

(Pictures of Yuya reveal themselves, with different colours)