Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Two between Girlfriend and Boyfriend.

The Sun shined past the windows of Ash's room, shining down on the people sleeping on the King size bed. Lying down on the bed asleep, was Ash and Lulu, wearing not clothes, Lulu lying down on Ash with her head on his chest and Ash having his hands wrapped around Lulu's waist.

Both teens were sleeping with a smile on their faces. However, the sun shine went to Ash's eyes, causing Ash to wake up from his peaceful sleep. Ash slowly opened his eyes to look out the window, before he looked down and blushed bright red when he saw Lulu sleeping naked on his chest. Ash even felt Lulu's breats press against his chest.

Ash then remembered what happen last night, causing his face to Blush even more with steam coming out of his face. "No way! I and Lulu actually had Sex!''. Ash screamed in his head, not believing that he really had sex with his girlfriend.

However, that was when Lulu started to wake up. Lulu opened her eyes and blinked when she saw Ash's red face close to her face. Lulu then remembered what happen last night as her face turned bright red with steam coming out, before she shoots up from Ash's chest, to the side of the bed with both her hands covering her face. However, Lulu's mark on her neck started to glow, making Ash widen his eyes. "Lulu. Calm down''. Ash said as he put both his hands on Lulu's shoulders, making both of them blush again from feeling each other's skin.

"I know that what we did last night was shocking, but we did it because we wanted to and had no regrets when we were doing it so calm down, or you'll teleport to anywhere in the Four Dimensions naked''. Ash said trying to calm Lulu down and to keep her from using her new powers. Lulu took deep breaths as she calmed down, her face cooling down and her mark stopped glowing. When Lulu calmed down, she leaned against Ash's chest with her hands on Ash's chest, making Ash and her blush. "I'm your mate now Satoshi, and I'm glad to be your mate''. Lulu said as she continued to lean against Ash's chest, closing her eyes.

Ash's face was still red, before he wrapped his arms around Lulu. "I'm glad you're my mate as well, Lulu''. Ash said to Lulu, telling her that he is glad that she is his mate as well. Lulu then looked at Ash's face, before she kissed Ash on the lips, with Ash returning the kiss. The Kiss lasted for 1 minute, before Lulu pulled away. "Satoshi, about this power that I have now. Could I use it to teleport me to my room''. Lulu said to Ash, asking permission to use her new powers. Ash nodded to Lulu with a smile. "Sure. Just Image your room and you'll be there''. Ash said to Lulu, telling her how to use her new powers.

Lulu smiled at Ash, before she closed her eyes and thought about her room in Ash's house. Purple Fire then appeared around Lulu for 5 seconds, before it disappeared to revel that Lulu was gone. Ash then got up from his bed and went to get some clothes for him to wear for today. Ash checked a Shopping bag that he used to hold new clothes that he got for himself yesterday. Ash then checked out all the clothes, before he made his choice.

Ash picked up some clothes, before he went to the Shower to wash up, while leaving his new clothes out for him to wear after his done with his shower. "I hope Shay doesn't find out what me and Lulu did, or he'll kill me''. Ash thought to himself, afraid of what Shay will do to him.

(Opening song)

(Pictures of Yuya reveal themselves, with different colours)

Believe X Believe Be-Be-Be-lieve Buddies!

(Two colours show two of Yuya's shadows while the other two shows Ash's)