Chapter 11

Chapter 11: A reunion and terror of Parasites.

Ash was still in the Fusion dimension to save Lulu, with the sky black. He had destroyed Duel Academy's power to make sure they don't find him, went to the Eastern tower to save Lulu, only to find a guardian named Apollo that fell before him and went to save Lulu from this prison. However, instead of finding Lulu, Ash found his childhood friend Rin from the Synchro Dimension, which made Ash happy to see her again.

Ash and Rin had their Reunion withRin showing Ash how she feels for him by kissing him on the lips, which Ash kissed Rin back. After that, Ash carried Rin down from her prison tower, before he used his Crimson Dragon powers to send her to standard dimension to his house, where she'll be safe.

Ash right was riding his Duel Runner, going very fast towards his designation, with a stern and serious expression behind his helmet. The Wind was blowing against his jacket and face, but Ash was to focus on saving Lulu, but was glad to feel the wind with him.

"I'm coming Lulu, and if anything gets in my way''. Ash thought to himself as his Duel Runner smashed through a boulder in his path right into a million pieces. "Nothing will stop me!' Ash finished as he sees the Western Tower up ahead. Ash then drives his Duel Runner up the steps until he reaches the top. Ash then thought about all the happy times he had with Lulu, which increased his determination to save his lover.

Diana, the moon guardian of the Western Tower, was on guard. Diana was wearing a goddess clothes, while holding a staff in her right hand. However, something then shoots from the steps, and landed right in front of her, revealing Ash on his Duel Runner, Yusei glaring at her. "What the?!" Diana exclaimed in shock, not expecting anyone to come to the tower without warning, especially on a bike. "I have no time for you. Now get out of my way!" Ash furiously shouted at Diana, seeing her in his way to save Lulu, with narrowed eyes that flashed with Crimson fire.

Diana took a step back, frighten at Ash's tone, but then turned into rage at this intruder. "What makes you think I'll let you past?!" Diana cried as she stared at the intruder in front of her, keeping her duty. "Because I already taken care of your friend at the other tower." Ash explained telling Diana that he defeated Apollo, shocking Diana to the core. "What?! Apollo was defeated?!" Diana exclaimed at her fellow guardian's fate of being defeated by this intruder. "That's right, and you'll soon be joining him if you don't get out of my way!" Ash shouted as he gripped the handles of his Duel Runner, ready to Duel if needed. "Never! I will never let you pass, and I will avenge Apollo's defeat!" Diana shouted in return as she threw away her staff and activated her duel disk to face the intruder.

"Prepare to Repent''. Ash said as he didn't get off his Duel Runner, activated his Duel Disk and Duel Blade, with his Duel Runner's Duel system activating. "Duel!''. Ash and Diana shouted out as they drawled 5 cards from their decks. Ash looked at his hand, before he placed his cards in his card holder, before he looked at the top of the tower. "Just wait a little longer, Lulu. I'm almost there and I'll save you. Then we'll go back to Saya together''. Ash thought to himself staring at the tower, before he looked back at Diana.

(Opening song)

(Pictures of Yuya reveal themselves, with different colours)

Believe X Believe Be-Be-Be-lieve Buddies!

(Two colours show two of Yuya's shadows while the other two shows Ash's)