six.

ICY
A week passed by, and like I predicted I eventually chickened out of meeting up with Milo. Thankfully I hadn't seen him at Daisy's either, because I didn't exactly have an excuse for refusing to take him up on his date besides the fact that I was frightened of any human contact that involved anything with feelings. All my life my body had been taken from me, so I had no clue how to give it willingly. I felt comfortable in my shell, and I told myself dealing with Milo would invite me into a world I knew nothing about.

"Icy, your set is up" Montana yelled out as she sauntered into the back.

I nodded to let her know I heard her, next popping the small blue pill and downing it all within the blink of an eye. I looked over myself in the wide mirror, and was satisfied with my reflection.

The music played once I hit the stage, and the sound of men whistling erupted the minute my body stepped into the scarlet lights. I was new to the stage, however I was well aware of how to turn my sex appeal on. I twirled my body around the pole, feeding off of the stares, the yells of admiration as money danced all around me. I smirked at the man in the front row, next crawling on all fours as I brought him into my embrace and let him smell my aroma. The man perked up, and began to shove his bills into the straps of my silver thong.

Once I was finished, I gathered up all my cash in my clear bucket and made my way towards the back. I was more than satisfied with what I would be taking home, however I only got to enjoy the smile on my face for a few seconds before I fully entered the back room.

"Which one of you bitches took my shit?" Lucky snapped, slamming her locker door.

She was dressed in a baby pink one piece, the color looking pretty against her tan skin and dark green hair. I admired the outfit, although I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at her going off at the mouth.
No one said anything, and that only infuriated her more.

"Okay, so when I....start....going through bitches lockers don't be mad" Lucky said, opening up the only few lockers without a lock and rummaging through.

"Ay Girl you can't just be in bitches lockers!" Montana spat, seeing Lucky do the most.

"And why the fuck can't I? Somebody clearly got my fucking pills, so until a bitch cough em up I'm running through everyone's shit!"

I sat at my desk, and began to refresh my makeup before I had to go back out onto the floor.

"Girl, your friend better calm down before Dolly come back here and whoop her ass" Kat mumbled, taking a seat next to me.

Dolly was the house mom, and her husband Emmanuel owned the joint. She didn't play with any of the women, and kept us in line like a damn drill sergeant. She didn't intimidate me, but I knew she controlled the schedule so I played nice whenever I saw her. In the short month that I'd been there, I saw her knock a few girls up the head and all they would do is walk away. I prayed she never tried me like that.

"That's on her" I said fixing my eyeliner.

"What the fuck is going on back here!?"

Just like Kat predicted, Dolly wasn't too far away and heard the commotion that was spilling out onto the dance floor.

Lucky turned to face the tall woman, "Ya employees is what the fuck is going on. Somebody stole my pills, and they weren't cheap!" She spat.

"You shouldn't be bringing no shit like that in here anyway unless it's prescription" Dolly told her, "You Lucky I didn't find them, I guess that's why you have that name"

Lucky rolled her eyes, "Stop the act, okay. We all know what these bitches do back here"

"I know what I tell ya'll, and that's no drugs in my fucking club. Let me see one of you bitches high, and risking my husband's name. Call it a lost, and a blessing that you don't have those pills" Dolly gave Lucky a death stare.