twenty one.

JETSON

      I awoke the next morning with a headache, and swore I could feel my head throbbing from the inside. I didn't remember drinking that much at the club, but the yelling match between me and Natalie at 3:30am could've definitely did it.

I checked my alarm clock and read the time of 10:00am, and that was a surprised that I slept in that late on a Sunday. I knew since I missed 7am church service my mother would want to see me at her Sunday lunch with the family, so I arose from the bed and decided to start my day.

I barged into the bathroom to see Natalie doing her makeup, and I resisted to turn back around and use the one in the hallway. Instead I turned the shower on, and while the water heated up I undressed in the bedroom.

"We have a meeting with the wedding planner later at four, are you going to make it?" Natalie asked when I entered the bathroom once more.

I watched as she caught a glimpse of my member, as I stood over the toilet and began to pee.

"I'm going to be at my parents, but I'll see" I said tilting my head back as I let out the liquor I had from the night before.

"You'll see?" Natalie retorted, stopping herself from applying her lipstick, "More like, you will. Don't let this month stir you in the wrong direction, we're still getting married and time is ticking"

"You make all the decisions anyway" I shrugged, "So, do it without me...just like everything else"

"You know, I'm tired of this attitude. All month with you, and this grumpiness" she complained, "You're mad that Mckenzie's dad is back in her life, how insecure and selfish is that?"

"You should know a lot about that" I snickered.

I could tell she was becoming heated due to my attitude, but I honestly didn't care. I began to wash up, and as she ranted I closed my eyes and put my mind back to the night before, or earlier that morning I should say. I smirked when I thought of Icy, and although I prided myself on being a faithful man I couldn't help but allow my mind to drift to the thought of her.

"Jetson!" Natalie snapped, yanking the shower curtain back, "are you even listening?"

"Yeah, you said meeting at four and I said I'll see if I can make it"

"No, I said I think we should go to pre marital counseling. We're already arguing too much, and the wedding is months away" she said twisting her mouth.

"You want to go to counseling?" I repeated.

"Yes Jetson and I know its hard for you to believe but I love you, and I want this to work. And I'm sorry about not telling you about Donald I just...didn't want you to get upset and that's exactly what you did"

She began her waterworks, and I felt slightly bad about the way I had been acting. I figured maybe we did need counseling, if this thing was actually going to work.

"Fine, we can go to counseling" I agreed, stepping out of the shower.

"Thank you baby"

She smiled, and wrapped her arms around the width of my shoulders and delivered a kiss to my lips. I didn't release them, as the two of us hadn't been intimate in weeks and I was definitely feeling the need to release some stress. I engulfed her lips, lipstick and all as I sloppily kissed her, holding her chin with my hand as I forced her to give me the same energy. I put her onto the sink, and was glad that she only wore her panties and bra set while doing her makeup so she didn't get the fall out onto her clothes. That gave me quick access, as I shimmied down her panties and prepared to enter her.