twenty three.

JETSON

I gazed at Icy in front of me, and let my eyes run over her magnificent shape that swayed in the sunset hued room. Her stare was intense, and I pushed back all thought that what I was doing was wrong. There was no way, as it felt like I needed to be no other place but there.

She strolled over to me, one foot over the other in the dainty black heels that matched the black lace two piece she wore, the material hugging her and causing certain areas to pour out.

I couldn't help but to palm her ass, and she jumped at my aggressiveness. She smelled of Vera Wang, and she caused my manhood to jump every time she slit her cat eyes. Everything about her yelled innocent, but dangerous.

"No no no" she cooed, teasing me and popping my hand away.

"Yes, yes" I said, making her laugh.

She had the most infectious laugh, and I realized that the first time she ever doubled over in joy.

"Will you stop, I'm trying to be sexy" she pouted, and I couldn't help it because I wasn't used to being seduced.

"You already are sexy, come here"

I brought her into a kiss, next laying her on top of me as I fell back into the bed. She let her arms drape around my shoulders, and for a moment she just watched me.

"We ain't gotta do anything if you don't want to" I assured her, remembering her hesitation from earlier.

I also had a slight hesitation myself, but I had drunk enough liquor to drown my slight guilt. Everything in me told me that Natalie didn't want to be with me, so in my mind it was no point in waiting around like Donald advised me. Now here I was, with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and some how I felt that was a sign.

She responded by diving back into our kiss, and I pulled her into me closer. I didn't waste time unhooking her bra and taking her hardened nipple into my mouth, and she bit her lip fiercely from the sensation.
My gaze on her hadn't shifted, as I made sure to catch every expression that painted itself onto her face as I soaked both breasts. I noted the certain scars on her body as I moved along my kisses, and it made me wonder what this woman had been through. Still, it didn't make her any less beautiful.

I took my time, and she moaned in between her lips every time I planted a kiss on her sides and then navel, or bit down in between her thighs. I hadn't gotten to appreciate a woman's body like this since I was still in my late teens, and after meeting Natalie all of that went out the window as she was a get it done type of girl. She didn't like intimacy, and as far as I could tell Icy was all for it. I was a grown man now, and she was filling the appetite I had built.

I was getting rock solid just by the sound of her moaning as I finally made my way down to her lotus and began to slurp up all of her goodness. Eating pussy was another thing I hadn't done in a while but it was like riding a bike. 

"Mhhph, shit" she cried out, and her back arched to push herself further into my mouth.

I ate her feverishly, only coming to a stop when I could feel the warm liquid pour onto my tongue.
I came up for air and she heaved in and out, telling me it was a big climax.

She giggled when she witnessed her juices falling from my beard, but didn't hesitate to kiss me anyway. She removed the rest of my clothes, including my boxers that she only pulled back to reveal my manhood and immediately push it to the back of her throat. I didn't expect that, and wound up moaning which in turn definitely made me question my masculinity. That didn't phase her, only making her show me more of her tricks that I was happy to be the reception of. Never in my life had I ever seen a woman handle what I was working with so effortlessly, telling me she wasn't afraid one bit.