thirty four.

JESENIA

        "Yesss, yesss" Jesenia moaned out loud, her lips pursed together as she clawed at the corner of the sheets.

Her hair melted to her skin with sweat, the small motel room hot and stale but a familiar scene for her for the past month. Cyrus dug his fingers into her small waist, admiring her butterscotch skin as he stared at her arched back.

He tilted his head back as he listened to her talk extremely dirty to him, even in Spanish which he was happy he could understand as she was talking even more filthy in her native language.

"You're a nasty little bitch" he laughed evilly, his eyes rolling to the back of his head once Jesenia spit into the palm of her hand, only to reach underneath her and began to massage his special spot.

"Ahhhh fuck" Cyrus shouted in pleasure.

He felt himself beginning to succumb to the edge, and he pushed her face down into the pillow as he filled up the condom. The two began to pant heavily once he pulled himself out of her, next throwing the condom in the trashcan by the end table.

"Mhhh that was fantastic" Jesenia smiled, rolling over onto her back.

Cyrus smiled down at her as he pulled up his pants and buckled them. Afterwards he reached into his back pocket, grabbing his smokes and lighting one.

"It was wasn't it?" He smirked cockily, "Better than last time?"

"Better than last time" she assured him with the same stretch of her cheek, "So, I was thinking we could...I don't know grab something to eat after this"

"I wish I could, but I have to get back to the office. Those air conditioners aren't going to sell themselves" Cyrus raised his brows, "Next time Mi Amour"

"It's always next time" Jesenia rolled her eyes, "Just spill it, you only like me for the sex"

She stood up from the bed and quickly began to get dressed, and Cyrus rolled his eyes because while at first Jinx was a good fuck after a few weeks she started to catch feelings and actually believed he was an air conditioner salesman named Ali who was twice divorced.

The truth was that he was a detective who was actually undercover and tracking her every move as well as her boss. At first Cyrus and Nunez thought they stumbled upon a few hookers with a come up, just to find out the district had been zeroing in on Jhonny Savage, the man who ran every operation in Philadelphia however still failed to get caught. It was well known that he was an intelligent man, and with that he moved extremely careful. With his new venture in prostitution, it was clear that he hadn't thought it through and this was the very thing they needed just to get their hands on him.

It was pure luck that the two detectives finally caught eye of the unknown suspects from the Jones case, a case that was still on trial after months. The fact that the same women who were under the control of Solomon were now dealing with Savage told the detectives these women were in deep; And Cyrus personally believed anyone who dealt with such a dangerous man had to be just as morally corrupt. He was sure the prostitution ring was a cover up for something bigger, and he was hoping Jesenia could lead him to it.

"Fine, I only like you for the sex" Cyrus said plucking his cigarette, "Happy?"

Jesenia snatched the cigarette from his hand, and began to take a few pulls, "Fuck you"

"Mhhh I love when you talk dirty"

Cyrus slid his hand around her neck, earning a sly smile from Jesenia. Her devious mug turned him on again just that fast, and he began to sloppily tongue her down. She bit down on his lip and he backed away, causing her to giggle.