Thirty. Pt2

"Hey Icy girl, you working tonight?" The bartender Dede asked as I walked pass to make my way to the elevator

"No not tonight" I shook my head, deciding to actually take a seat and grab a drink to shake my nerves. After accepting Jhonny's deal he was persistent on us meeting up to get things on a roll, and tonight I would be meeting three of my 'girls'.

Even saying that put a bad taste in my mouth, however I had to get over that and soon because I was moments away from accepting the keys to my new place. A ten bedroom mansion in King of Prussia, Pa and as much as Jhonny flirted I doubt he was balling out on a house like that just for little ol me.

"Aw, we miss you around here girly" she smiled, already beginning to prepare my usual without me having to ask.

"Girll, I wish I could say I miss being here" I said being honest because I hated the place, although I wasn't sure if my promotion would be any better.

"I don't blame you" she snickered, sliding the drink down the bar.

I grabbed it, and put my lips on the straw.

"Have you seen Jhonny?" I asked.

"Yeah, strolled in with some eye candy hopefully he's bringing in some new talent"

"Yeah hopefully" I said raising my eyes.

I downed the drink, and figured it was now or never. I paid my tab and a tip and kept it pushing, making sure to wave bye to my favorite bartender before heading up.

"Alright, see you later girl" she shouted after me.

I passed through the crowd, and as I headed towards
the back I spotted Candy Girl making her way to the stage. I made a note to get with her later so I could get her number on account she was the only girl I actually liked in the club and wanted to stay in contact with.

Turning my attention back to my destination I pressed the up button on the elevator and each second that passed was agony. I wouldn't describe myself as an anxious person, however for some reason that was all I was feeling.

The sound of my arrival to the second floor came as a a high pitched ding, and I could hear the music coming from Jhonny's office. Instead of knocking I called  his phone instead, knowing I'd rather do that than to be waiting for someone to hear me.

"Icy girl, what up?" He answered immediately.

"I'm outside...of your office" I twisted my mouth as I stopped in front of the door.

I could hear him instruct someone to open it and moments later I was being welcome into the lavish office. It seemed as though his renovations were coming together, and I never asked him why he decided to get a complete remodel however I can admit it was an upgrade.

I particularly liked the dark walls that were illuminated by the lights along it, and all of the paintings of different types of women all around. I raised my brow when I came across my own, and even though I was a little creeped out I also felt...admired.