Chapter 11

Billy ran off to go fight off the man while the others and I headed for the Ferris wheel. Freddy looked at me and said "those shadow things!"

"What about them?" I ask. The whole group stops and turns to look at Freddy.

"When they weren't inside of him he got hurt, right?" We all nod our heads. "When they're not in him he's normal," Freddy states. I look back at the fight between Billy and Baldy.

"Then... Let's lure them out," I say. I look across the faces of each member to see the same reaction emit from all of them. They all showed agreement.

We face the fighting pair and look back at each other seconds later. "Separate," Eugene says. We all do as directed and run our separate ways.

"HEY OVER HERE YOU DUMB BITCH!" I yell. I see Baldy look at me for a split second before one of the shadow creatures spill from him. I say a quick, "Oh shit!" before running.

I'm being followed quickly. I jump over a small bench because I didn't have time to simply walk around it. "Freddy!" I call but get no response. "FUCK!" I yell before climbing into a small carnival game shed.

The whole shed breaks above me and I scream. "Y/n!" I hear Billy from across the way. I get up and start running again. I get to where Billy is fighting Baldy and he screams "SHAZAM!" as I hide behind a large snow fort.

I hear footsteps then the next thing I feel is the presence of somebody right next to me. I look over and see Billy. I hug him and say "I want to go home," after he hugs me back.

"Head home, I'll see you later," he says. I looked at him, confused. Does he think I can just walk home in the middle of some demon chasing me? That's adorable. "What?" He asks. The fort piece to his right breaks from Baldy probably trying to hit him. He says "Shazam!" and kisses my cheek.

"IT'S WRONG!" I yell as he gets up and runs off. I get up and run the opposite direction, towards the city.

Once I hit the city I get scared. I'm alone and have no clue whether or not the demon is still tagging me. I grab my phone and see nothing. I tried to calm myself by acting normal but the next thing I knew I heard a small "you need to come back," from behind me. I turn around and see Billy Batson, my Billy Batson, not the superhero, standing there with his hands held together for warmth.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because we're a team. You're missing out," he says. I wrap my arms around his waist and look into his beautiful green eyes. He wraps his around my shoulders and says "We don't have time for this," before I kiss him. He kisses back and I lean against the nearest wall. "We have a couple of seconds," he mumbles before kissing me more. I blush and kiss back gently.

"Your siblings are in danger," I whisper. He smiles at me and mumbles his phrase before teleporting us to the carnival.

I started to wonder how long I was gone when I saw 5 new superheroes. I watched them in action against the shadowy demons and started to sink things together.

The lady in purple yells "Oh my god! Did you guys see that?!" and squeals. Darla.

Another one, a little bigger, dressed in green looked extremely serious. Pedro.

An Asian one in grey was already handing me the answer as to who it was, even before he yells "HADOUKEN!" Eugene.

I look over to see someone in blue and yell out a "Haha! I did it! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" Freddy. A gorgeous girl in all red was running at a fast pace towards someone else and I immediately knew it was Mary.

I felt something hit my back and I hit the cement. I looked up to see a shadowy figure of one of the creatures, looming over me. He's blasted away and I scream. Mary picks me up then runs me to a prize booth. She places me into the booth and I whine.

I start tearing up in fear that this could be the day I die, that was until I heard another "HADOUKEN!" and I groaned at Eugene's childishness. He may look like an adult right now but he definitely isn't.

"Hi, Y/n," I hear from beside me to come face to face with adulthood Darla.

"Darla? What're you doing over here?" I ask. She giggles and smiles.

"Billy is fighting the bad guy on a building. He's in the city," I groan and push her a bit. "What?! I was just letting you know," she says cutely.

I get up and begin running for the city before I started to notice the shadow creature was chasing me. I feel arms wrap around me for half a second and I cling to the bigger build, carrying me through the park. I open my eyes and then notice I'm not on the ground. Eugene had his arms around my body as he flew as fast as he could away from the battle.

"EUGENE!" I yell and he laughs.

He places me next to the huge carnival tent. I stayed in there for a few minutes then heard, "hello, bait."

I looked behind me and saw the bald man with a blade in his hands. He wrapped his leg around my legs from behind, his left arm around my torso and held the significantly sharp blade to my s/c throat. "Call for Billy," he whispers.

"BILLY!" I yell, not because he told me to but because I knew he could help me. After a couple of seconds, all the heroes come in and the shadowy demons go back into the bald man.

Them being in him meant this man who was already threatening to kill me was stronger.

"Let her go!" Freddy yells.

"You'll be alright, Y/n," Billy follows.

I whine as the man clutches my jaw in his hand and I look up at him. There was something strange about him. He looked as if he could only be getting his power from one thing.

His eye.