Chapter 17

I lay in bed next to Billy. I have my arms tightly around his waist and he has his arms around my shoulders. I hear small tapping from behind my head and know he's on his phone. "Billy?" I call out. 

 "Yeah?" He asks as he continues to text someone. I grab his arm lightly and look up at him. He pulls down his arm and places his phone on the pillow behind me. His hands came in contact with my hips and he held them gently. He rubs his thumbs against my hipbones and I cup his face. "What's wrong?" He asks. 

 "N-Nothing. I just wanted a kiss," I say. He smiles and gives me a gentle peck to my lips. I kiss back then say, "I also had another question."

 He smiled and asked, "is it for another kiss? I will always give you another kiss if that's the case." I giggle as he leans in again and I kiss him softly. 

 "Alright... So... I was wondering if you ever..." I look at his chest because I felt too embarrassed to say what I wanted to say. 

 "Hey... Do I what?" He asks. He holds my hands.

 "Do you see a future between us?" I felt so embarrassed and stereotypical at my own question. I wrap my arms around his neck and he just smiles.

 "Of course I do," he says. His smile made me feel happy and much more comfortable with my question. "I have a WHOLE plan for us," he says. I smile and rub his shoulders gently with my small hands. "Do you want to hear it? It might help you feel safer from your dreams."

 I nod my head while saying, "if that's the case, then yes."

 "I think you and I belong together," he says. I smile when he says, "You and I should one day run away together. We could live in a world that you want to live in. Where it's just you and I. We could have a family, maybe even just one kid. Or a puppy, puppies are cute." I smile gently.

 "Do you understand how much you mean to me?" I ask. 

 He shrugs and whispers, "how about you show me?"

 I blush and pull him to me by the back of his head. My lips melt against his lips and he wraps his arms tightly around my waist to pull me against him tight. "You're so hot," I whisper as he moves his lips to my collarbone. 

 He pushes my shirt up a bit and I tilt his head to look at me. "S-Sorry," he says. I started taking in his features and I couldn't help but giggle. I push my fingers through his gorgeous locks and he sighs at the contact. I pull him in for another rough kiss. 

 He kisses back and he grabs at my ass gently. I feel my face redden and can't help but hum. He moves his lips to my neck again. He sucks harshly before we hear a loud knocking at the door. We pull away and I call out, "hello?!"

 Darla opens the door and smiles at me. "Mommy wants you guys to stop moaning," she says through her little toothy smile.

 Billy and I start giggling. "No problem, Darla," Billy says and she skips out. I giggle while getting up to go to the door and quickly closing it. I hear footsteps behind me as I do so before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

 "Hey, princess," he says. I face him and cup his cheek. 

 "Hey, handsome," I whisper against his lips. He kisses me before Freddy walks in.

 "No!" He yells."I KNOW WHERE THIS GOES FROM HERE!" 

 "Freddy..." I attempt to tell him something but he cuts me off.

 "HEY! YOU CANNOT JUST-" he runs out and I quickly kiss Billy deeply through small giggles. He kisses back just as rough as Freddy runs back in. "FUCK!" Freddy yells. We pull away still laughing and Freddy pushes Billy back. "ARE YOU DUMB?! COOTIES! EVER HEARD OF COOTIES!?IT'S NOT AS HOT AS TONGUE'S DOWN THROATS! PROMISE!"

 "Cooties aren't real," Billy states calmly.

 "THEY AREN'T UNTIL YOU'RE GROWING TITS AND YOU DICK SHRINKS INTO A VAGINA!" Freddy runs out to grab more than the hand sanitizer he just placed on the dresser.  

 I face Billy and ask, "What is he talking about?"

 He laughs and shrugs. "No, idea." 

 I smile as Freddy walks back in with rubber gloves on his hands and a hospital mask. He opens the hand sanitizer and pours a bunch on his hand. "Remove your shirt, Billy!" Billy looks at him in confusion and removes his shirt. He rubs the sanitizer into his stomach. "Mmm," he hums while rubbing it in. "All better," he says.

I start kissing Billy's chest and I feel hand sanitizer hit the side of my face. I spit it out onto my floor. Rose and Victor charge in. "WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Victor yells and Rosa just starts laughing at the site. 

 I was on the ground while Billy stood above me without a shirt and a bunch of sanitizer on his stomach. Freddy was standing next to him and all geared up to avoid, "cooties".

 "Guys... What is this?" Rosa asks. 

 "I'm protecting Billy," Freddy states with a sincere smile on his face that you could simply see through his thin white mask.

 Victor takes it off his face and asks, "Is that from my shop in the basement?"

 "I was preventing breathing in the girl!" Freddy yells.

 " "The girl" as in a disease or "the girl" as in your best friend?" Rosa asks.

 "DISEASE! EVER HEARD OF COOTIES?!" He yells. "That's the more scientific word for, "the girl"."

 I giggle into Billy's shoulder. "Well... "the girl" is very interested in your brother and you need to leave them alone," Victor states before he and Rose drag Freddy out of my room.

 "So... Billy," I say while looking at him. "Do you want to get, "the girl"?"

 "If I kiss you do I have it?" Billy asks.

 I nod my head with a fake sad smile.

 He chuckles and whispers, "Then yes, I'd love to have, "the girl"." as he leans in to kiss me.