Chapter 30

I stand in the fresh bathroom of our new house. It was a little messy as there were only two or three boxes left, all small knick-knacks and such. Darla runs in with everyone else and says we HAVE to take a selfie with her new sticker-covered, purple, polaroid camera. Billy presses his cheek to my cheek as Darla says, "EVERYONE SAY SHAZAM!" 

 I feel Billy's lips connect to my cheek as the others say "Shazam!", me personally not doing so. She takes the picture and runs out, not even letting us see the processed image. Billy kisses my temple before running out after them to go to bed.

 I held the blue toothbrush to my mouth after they all left and I closed the door, scrubbing at the bones thoroughly. I hear knocking on the door before hearing Victor call out, "Who's in there?!"

 "It's me, Victor! Y/n!" I call back. Before Victor can respond, Rosa yells at him. 

 "LET HER USE THE BATHROOM VICTOR! SHE JUST GOT IN!" That statement alone starting an argument between Victor and herself. I roll my eyes before spitting then rinsing. I wipe down my face with the towel on the wall nearby. I open the bathroom door, my feet immediately coming in contact with hardwood panels over the tiles I had previously been standing on. 

 I head off towards Darla's room as I hear her calling for me, "Y/N!?" I hear. I walk in, her hair already in her tight little pom-poms upon her head. I look at the white curtains around her purple framed window. Her walls painted white. The big, fluffy white carpet in the middle of her room, sprawled out evenly. I look at her bed, the headboard designed like a castle. The posts above her held up her curtains. Her big smile making me smile right back. 

 "What did you need?" I ask her. 

  "I just wanted to say goodnight," She says, climbing out of bed. I smile as she wraps her small arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her shoulders. "Can you say goodnight to the others for me as well?" She asks. I go to answer her before she says, "not Mary though, she's at college. Remember?" 

 My miss for Mary returning, I just nod my head and say, "Yep, I remember. I'll tell the others though. Goodnight." She smiles before running to turn on her lava lamp. I sigh as I turn off her unicorn light. 

 I go into Pedro's room and roll my eyes at the sight. He has his walls painted grey, only a mattress sprawled across the floor for sleeping. His video games stacked around his television stand. He has Hitman 2 up on his screen as he sits lazily in his beanbag chair. It was a leather green beanbag chair that he had all his friends and family sign when they came over. He had a half-eaten pizza box open and on the floor, Cheetos spilled nearby it as he held an Oreo cookie in his mouth. "Seriously?" I ask.

 "Yes, seriously," he says, pausing the game. He turns to me.

 "Darla wanted me to say goodnight for her," I say. He nods his head and bites a piece of the cookie off.

 "Alright, Y/n, listen here. Do you know what this game is?" I roll my eyes, already knowing what he's going to say. "My life, exactly. So leave, please and thank you?" He says. 

 "You playing video games makes you violent. EVERY TIME!" I yell at him. Rosa leans in only to say she agrees with me. 

 "No, no mom. No Y/n. Listen. What makes me violent, isn't the game. It's the lag. In other words, Rosa? Dear? Why don't you get faster internet and I'll be a happy boy. Hm?" He says, turning back to the game. 

 Rosa and I both leave, closing his door as she says. "If he wants better internet so bad, he should get a job," before turning into her room to see Victor. 

 I go into Freddy's room, it looked the same as it had before, just more space this time. He also had art everywhere, art supplied everywhere and even journals. He had taken up a lead in writing, wanting to do that for a living. His CD's and movies were stacked in the corner, his TV already put into the wall. 

 Freddy turns to me and walks over to hug me. I hug back with a small smile creeping up my face. "Do you miss Dream me?" He asks. I giggle and nod my head.

 "Yeah, he was such a thrill for the thirty minutes I had him in our world," I say. He sighs, understanding what I was saying. 

 "You still have me though," he whispers. I giggle and nod my head. He kisses my temple from the side, a smile creeping up my face once again. 

 "I'm happy I do. By the way... Darla says goodnight," I say. He groans and grabs his walking stick, hobbling off towards Darla's room to say goodnight to her back.

 I slide into Eugene's room, seeing he's passed out already. It was a lot like Pedro's in colour scheme, just no food or mess. He was passed out in his Millenium falcon shaped bed, a smile peering onto my face. He had his video games on the shelf and a Raiden from Mortal Kombat poster. I decided not to wake him and bother him, instead I just head to my own bed. 

 I have a bunk bed with Billy. I walk in to see him on the top bunk as I climb into the bottom one saying, "Hi." I got zero response. I shrug at it as I nuzzle into my blankets and pillows. I hear a creak from the top bunk before Billy jumps down. I smile a little, excitement overcoming me. 

 He closes the door, giggles erupting from my body as I lay on my back. Billy climbs into bed next to me, a large smile spreading across his face. I turn my body to face his, lips coming in contact with my cheek immediately. He scatters kisses along the flesh of my face. I reach for the blanket behind me, pulling it over us both securely. He continues to kiss my face. 

 I push my hand against his mouth, giggling and he grabs my hand from his face and kisses my palm lovingly. He moves close enough to me so we're chest to chest, both his hands holding my one as he fiddles with my fingers. "Are we staying up until one again?" He asks. 

 "No, because we need sleep," I state. He groans, removing his hands from my own to wrap his arms around my waist tightly. My arms slip around his neck as he does this, holding me tight. He nips at his lip for a second while eyeing my lips. 

 He dives in, his lips coming in contact with mine roughly. His tongue darts into my mouth immediately. I moan a bit as he slides his slimy muscle across my own within my mouth. He pulls away with an animalistic groan as he traps my bottom lip between both of his. 

 Totally off-topic, he pulls away, breathing heavy and saying, "I miss my powers, babe."

  I roll my eyes playfully and ask, "You have the power of seduction, isn't that good enough Batson?" 

 He chuckles a bit, "I'm 16 but like... It's good enough. I think I'd prefer just to have you over any power though," he says. His arms tightening around my waist, protectively. I hang my arms around his shoulders and neck, nuzzling in deep and falling asleep.