Chapter 26

It's been two or three days and I haven't been returned to that mesmerizing hell since. We were at a family reunion thing at our house in the backyard. I sit on the porch steps next to Billy. He has his arms around me tightly as he laughs at something someone said. It must've been about me because his voice got a little bit louder, signalling he turned his head to me when he said, "Yep, she's a beauty."

 I heard the other person walk away as Billy placed his hand on my arm, wrapping his arm around my body. He held me tight against him. I stared across the yard, feeling a little ill for some odd reason. I lay my head on his shoulder and Freddy hobbles over. "Hey, weirdos," Freddy says. 

 "Hey," Billy says, fist-bumping him. I smile at him which causes him to smile back. "How's Mary doing? This is her last day with us," Billy states. 

 "Yeah... She's emotional. That's just a girl thing though," Freddy says. I give him a look, "a Mary thing," he corrects. I nod my head slowly. "You alright, Y/n?" Freddy asks.

 "Um... Yeah. I'm going to head inside to sleep. Is that alright?" I look at the two of them for confirmation. Freddy nods his head and pats my shoulder. Billy stands up with me. 

 "I'll take you in, okay?" Billy asks. Freddy pats my arm and walks over to Victor. I walk inside, Billy trailing behind me. We go in my room and he pulls me close to him by my hand, holding them both in his hands. "Do you feel like it's still there?" He asks.

 I shrug and he just sighs. "I just really want to sleep," I say. He nods his head and cups my cheek. His lips come in careful contact with mine as we kiss.

 I sigh through my nose, relaxing and kissing him back. He lays me on my bed before kissing my forehead and walking out saying, "I love you."

 "I love you too," I say. I blush before getting comfortable into my bed. I wrap the blankets around me and lay down. Blinking maybe... 7 times before passing out. I open my eyes for a split second to see all white.

 "Huh?!" I sit up shocked. I look around and swallow hard. I see a boy, in a black suit other than a white one with his head down. I knew the back of his head immediately as I called out, "Billy?"

 "You've returned," he says. I look away to look around me. The whole world was white, no trees, no clouds, no Freddy. I look back at him.

 I ask, "Didn't you say you were done asking?" 

 He turns to me as I get confused and he has a beautiful pair of horns erupted from his forehead as his eyes were pitch black coloured. I look up at him and he smirks as large wings sprout from his back. The wings were slightly longer than his height, the bottoms of them dragging on the white ground. I felt the ground and it felt hard, like a polished hardwood floor.

 I began moving back, away from him before feeling two arms wrap around me. I look behind me and see the beautiful face of my best friend, Freddy Freeman, right there behind my shoulder. I hide my face in his neck and he whispers, "It's easy. Let him," as Billy walks towards me, his black dress shoes hitting the beautiful floor.

 "I said... I was done... ASKING!" Billy yells. I turn around to jump into Freddy's embrace but he's gone. I stand up and back away, hitting a wall. I began crying as he flies to me quickly, his large wings carrying him across the sparkling floor when I realized the same thing was on the wall and ceiling. It was just a giant white box. 

 He throws me to the ground again, where I had started. He climbs on me and I tear up. "P-Please don't kill me!" I whine. He pins my hands down and laughs. 

 "I'm not, I'm just simply using you to get out to the real world once again," he says. He grips onto my throat and moves his hand towards my face, I start swatting at it, totally obliviating Dream Freddy's original words of just letting it happen. 

 Thinking of my best friend, I look to my right to see him placing his hand in mine, a blue marble-like thing being placed into my hand. I look into his eyes and he gives me an innocent smile as the dream Billy's attention averts to him. 

 "Just let him out, it's easy. Remember?" He asks. I push the small blue ball in my pocket as I give Freddy a struggled smile and nod. I look back up at dream Billy as he pulls one hand from my face and slashes out long claws. I wanted to yell for Freddy to look out but it was too late.

 Dream Billy's two claws, jab straight through Dream Freddy's throat. I gasp in shock as the two claws twist and I hear a snap. The dream Billy rips Freddy's throat from his body, the once dashing white on him turning to a red. I look down at the white flooring where Freddy's knees were placed. Thick drops of crimson red, pop against the hard floor. 

 I take one last glimpse up at Freddy, seeing the colour drain from his eyes. He falls on his side, my best friend in a dream, now forever gone. I watch the blood pour from his neck like a beautiful waterfall as the tears burn my eyes even more. As in a dream, he says one final word. "Easy," rasps out from his mouth as I feel a large burn in my cheek and I scream. 

 I sit up and hear the door to my left smash open. I look over and Billy runs to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He cups my face where it burned and asked, "Holy shit, what happened? Why's your face cut open? Why is it black? Are you okay?" 

 I cup his face and shake in his arms. I hear a familiar dark voice from the corner of my room as the other kids walk in and step back in fear. "She'll be fine..." I look at the corner carefully as Dream Billy emerges from the dark corner. I shake in my Billy's arms and he holds me close. 

 The Dream Billy smiles at the family and says, "Thank you, Y/n." I look over at him and he finishes. "For introducing me to the family I've heard..."

 Darla, being curious, asks, "Heard... So much about?" Dream Billy smiles at her and takes a few steps closer to her, not close enough to reach her, but close enough to scare her. 

 "No... Just heard. I've happily heard all the terrible things you've said about me," she backs up into Freddy in fear. Freddy wraps his arms around her tightly as the Dream Billy smirks evilly. 

 His voice goes deep. Darker. Viler. "I am the bastard, Darla... I really am. Thank you," he says as he pushes his hair back. I could only do one thing at that moment. 

 Scream.