Chapter 27

The real Billy, the one I love, stands up and yells, "SHAZAM!" I see the other kids stand together and yell the same thing. I climb off the bed and stand in the corner of the room, feeling the urge to run away. My Billy opens the window then flies out with the others and the demon, except for Freddy. He tries to fix things that were knocked over in my room, I climb on the bed and wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close.

 He wraps his big arms around my waist and says, "Oh, hey. You okay?" I press my lips to his cheek and tear up.

 "I'm so happy you're safe," I say. He pats my back and pushes me off gently.

 "Um... Thanks?" He says. We walk out into the hallway where Rosa and Victor are standing. They begin running at him but he yells, "WAIT! WAIT! IT'S ME! FREDDY! VICTOR! ROSA!" 

 Victor pulls Rosa back. Rosa says, "You have a LOT of explaining to do when you're done... Whatever is happening." I looked outside and it was dark. 

 Freddy says, "All your kids are superheroes except for Y/n, go process, bye-bye." They shockingly do as told and go to their room, nodding their heads. 

 "Oh, by the way, I was saying all that because Dream Freddy was killed by Nightmare Billy," I say. He nods his head and says a stupid thing as per usual.

 "It's like... Freddy Krueger but... In two people." I shake my head and push him away. He laughs a bit before the wall breaks above the door. We look over and the dark Billy flies at me but Freddy stops him. "Getaway, bastard!" Freddy yells before pushing him. 

 The other siblings fly in as Dream Billy laughs manically. "Did he laugh like this in your dream?!" Eugene asks. I nod my head. "AND YOU DIDN'T HINT HE WAS EVIL?!" 

 "Well!" I yell not able to finish because the Dream Billy stops laughing abruptly. 

 He looks around the group and says, mockingly, "Shazam," before the whole body of the Dream Billy collapses into a cloud of dark smoke. The smoke scatters across the hallway and all 7 sins appear. I cuddle into Freddy's side for protection and tear up. Then... All hell breaks loose as the family starts fighting the monsters.

 I run to the kitchen and the sin with the long tongue moves over to me. "You must be Lust, I mean... Jesus... I thought you'd be prettier," I say before he dives at me. I jump off the counter and look up to see the winged beast standing up tall. "PRIDE!" I yell as I slide between its legs when it also jumps.

 I run out into the backyard and see one with a hunchback and another that looked like Slimer from Ghostbusters. "Sloth and Gluttony, right? That has to be right, if it isn't then-," Darla flies out and puts me on the roof as if it's safe. I begin to climb the roof only to see a large angry looking demon. "Wrath..." I mumble under my breath. 

 The demon jumps at me and I slip down the side of the roof, falling into the arms of Billy Batson. "Hey, beautiful," he says. I roll my eyes.

 "Still an adult," I say. He nods his head and puts me down. "But like... An attractive adult," I state. He smirks and shakes his head. He runs back inside and a small one is thrown out next to me. "Envy... Do you know? I think you're pretty strong."

 The misty creature looks up at me. "I know you're not as strong or pretty as the other ones but... Face it. You're better than gluttony so... Yeah." It screams and charges at me. I feel someone pick me up and then he's kicked down the stairs. "PEDRO!" I yell in happiness when he puts me down. 

 "TAKE HER FAR!" Billy yells. Within seconds Mary grabs me and throws me to Eugene. 

 "Why me?!" He yells. I look up at him.

 "I just got thrown for this, carry me, bitch," I say. He whines and picks me up, flying immediately. Within seconds we're at an apartment building and I hug him. "Don't forget me here," I say.

 "I won't!" He groans, flying away. I giggle and sit on a large cinderblock.

 I look up at the sky and lay down, the stars were beautiful. I smile at the sky and close my eyes for a second before hearing Dream Freddy's voice say, "the marble." My eyes dart open and I take the marble out of my pocket. 

 "It's easy..." I mumble. I gasp and jump off the cinderblock. I run towards the stairwell of the apartment building and go down quickly. Running down the bottom floor hallway I accidentally kick a kids box of chalk. 

 I walk back over quickly and slowly but carefully push the chalk back into their box as they sit there crying. "Okay, you wanna shut it? I'm putting it all back, aren't I?" She screams for her mother and I stand up, kick it over again, then run towards the exit once more. 

 I get to the street and look around for a street sign. I was on Bay Street and knew exactly how to get home from there. I run across the busy street to the other side, cars honking at me but I wasn't giving a single thought to it. 

 I get to the other side of the street and start running down an alleyway. I felt my back slowly splitting as tears sting my eyes. I fall to my knees and hiss in pain. I squeeze my eyes shut to hold the tears back, unlucky in the attempt. "Sh-Shit!" I yell.

 "Hey," I hear behind me. I stand up slowly and feel tears burn my eyes for a different reason. I swallow hard before turning around and seeing the last person I'd expect, happiness all over my face when I do.

 "H-Hey," I say.