Chapter 28

I look into the eyes of Dream Freddy. Standing right in front of me, my heartbreaking as I see him. He was alive and here with me. I walk up and wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. He whispers in my ear, "You don't have much time Y/n, your mind and body are retracted from the dream world forever now so this is the only way I can tell you this." 

 He directs me to start walking to the house as I sigh, sadness overcoming my shocked emotion. "All you have to do is hold that small blue thing up in the air for around 2 minutes within the area they're in. Okay?" He says. 

 I turn to him and ask, "What about you? Will you go in?" He smiles and shakes his head, holding my hands gently in his. I see the bloodstain on his dress shirt and sigh. 

 "I'll see you in your normal dreams. It won't be the same connection we have in the dream world but I'll be there," he says. I start feeling sad, realizing that the one person who really helped me when I was in there wasn't going to talk to me anymore. "You can physically touch me here if you want," he says. 

 He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me tight to his body, whispering, "You'll be fine. I swear." I look into his eyes and am tempted to kiss him but he says, "How about you kiss the real Freddy? He likes you for a reason."

 "Wait... Freddy likes me?" I ask. He looks shocked and then nods his head. 

 "You didn't know?" I shake my head and he just chuckles as the real Freddy comes in. He yells his phrase and changed back to the Freddy I know. He walks over to Dream Freddy with me and his eyebrow arches up in confusion. 

 "What the hell is this mind trick?" He asks, stumbling into me without his walking stick. I wrap my arm around his hips to hold him up.

 "This is Dream Freddy. He helped me, a lot," I say. I look up into the real Freddy's eyes, confusion written within every bit of them. 

 "Well, this is terrifying in every way possible," Freddy states.

 "Listen, I'm only here to ensure you guys get where you're supposed to be. Okay?" Dream Freddy says.

 "Oh! Like a- like a travel agent," Freddy yells. I give him a dirty look. Dream Freddy just chuckles.

 "Not exactly. Y/n has a marble that will help you guys with your mission. If you hold it up to the beasts for around two minutes in the general area they're in-" Freddy cuts him off.

 "Then they will all come back to the ball and be captured, yeah?" Freddy asks. Dream Freddy nods his head in shock. "I know this shit dude," Freddy states. 

 "Alright then, let's go," Dream Freddy says and starts walking away. 

 I keep my arm around Freddy's waist and help him walk with me. I face him for a second and say, "You know I don't like you like that, right?" I ask.

 "What're you talking about?" He asks.

 "Dream Freddy has said you have a crush on me," I say. He looks nervous before chuckling.

 "I-I don't, I-Yeah. Yeah, I do. Alright, what're you gonna do about it?" He asks.

 "I just want to clarify that I don't like you like that," I say. I hold his shoulders.

 "I know you don't, thank you," he says. "I've seen how you and Billy shove your tongues into one another's mouths, don't worry." I giggle and he smiles. I cup his cheek and press my lips to the corner of his mouth. His face flushes red and I help him walk again as he clings to me silently. I giggle at his uncommon silence. 

 Once reaching the house we look around to see it torn to shreds. Pedro runs over to us in Shazam form. "You guys, Freddy and... F-Freddy?" 

 "Dream Freddy," I say. He nods his head and shakes his hand. 

 "Anyways, real Freddy, we need you in here. Now." He looks at me before running off and yelling "SHAZAM!" Pedro looks at me. "You need to hide in the cellar, Billy's orders. Bring your dream guy with you," he says.

 Before he flies off I grab his arm. "Please tell Billy to come down to the cell- AH!" one of the monsters come down and start fighting Pedro. 

 Pedro yells through their bodies," I WILL!" 

 I run around to the backyard and bring Dream Freddy into the cellar with me. I close the doors, not locking them so that Billy can get in. I sit on the leather couch knowing very well this was Victor's man cave. I look at Rosa and Victor who are sitting at his pool table. 

 "Freddy? I thought you were fighting?" Victor says. Dream Freddy looks at me and I walk over to them.

 "This isn't Freddy. He's a part of my dream. He's the Dream Freddy. Yeah, Rosa. Remember that dream that you thought I was lying about, he was a part of it," I state. Victor looks at her.

 "Our daughter had living and killing dreams and you didn't tell me?" Victor said.

 "I thought she was crazy," Rosa says.

 "With things like Superman in the world and this, you think our daughter is crazy about an evil dream?" Victor asks.

 I cut off their conversation by asking, "Daughter?" with tears in my eyes.

 "Of course," Rosa says. I hug them both tightly and they hug me back.

 The cellar doors slam shut and a large click goes off signifying it was locked. Billy runs down, normally. He runs to me and wraps his arms around me, his lips coming in contact with mine roughly as I kiss him back.

 "What's going on?" He asks. He looks over at Dream Freddy and mumbles, "Who is-"

 "Doesn't matter, hold this up," I say. He takes the small ball from my hand

. He presses his forehead to mine as he takes it and asks, "Why do I-"

 "JUST DO IT!" Dream Freddy yells. 

 Billy leaves a lingering kiss on my lips and says, "They'll all be drawn to this, right?" I nod my head and peck his cheek, pushing him up the stairs quickly. 

 "I'll be down here, just... When you're done. Come see me," I say. He nods his head and presses his lips to my forehead.

 "For when I get back, I have a secret knock. I will slowly knock twelve knocks, okay? Lock it and stay here," he says.

 I roll my eyes and kiss him one more time, holding it as long as I can. He sighs and climbs out quickly. I lock it and I hear him yell Shazam as I go back downstairs. Dream Freddy, Rosa and Victor talking about what he is.