Chapter 31

I want to thank everyone for enjoying this book so much. This is sadly the final chapter. I will be having a new imagines book come out today as well, but I want you to know it has nothing to do with Asher Angel or Shazam. Thank you all for loving this book, please enjoy this last chapter. ❤

 5 years later

 I place the final box onto the floors of the apartment. I sigh and look around the new house that I would be sharing with Billy Batson. I hear the footsteps of my now-husband behind me. I feel his arms wrap around me from behind and I giggle. 

 It was around dinner time so it was a little dimmer outside. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He holds my waist tighter. I press my lips to his lips, his lips pressing a bit deeper into mine right back. I cup his cheek with one of my hand with a large smile. He pecks his lips along my neck. 

 My phone starts ringing but I ignore it, Billy pulling me towards our room where our bed was already built up, his lips still connected to my own. He lays me down onto it and I giggle as he lays down beside me. He looks up at the ceiling and I giggle a bit more. 

 "What?" He chuckles out. I lay on my side, facing away from him. Laughing a whole ton more. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. My back against his chest as he laughs out, "Seriously, why are you laughing?"

 I turn my body to face him and he laughs at the tears from my own laughter trailed down my face. "I just... You brought me to our room to stare at a ceiling?" He laughs again, sitting up and facing the closet. 

 I sit up with him. I place one hand on his knee while my other hand wraps around his shoulders. He looks down at me and through our now, small giggles, I kiss him again and he kisses back. We kiss each other a bit deeper each second, our giggles fading away.

 I sit on my knees next to him, kissing his neck as he just sits there, his body propped up with his hands flat on the mattress behind him. He moves a bit, my lips still against the skin of his neck as he removes his shirt, trapping my lips with his once again once his shirt is on the floor. He lays me back on the bed, my head in the pillows at the head of the bed. I pull his body down and press small gentle kisses to his shoulder. 

 He stops me and lays his head on my chest. His whole body on top of mine. I giggle as he takes my hand and plays with my ring in his hand. I close my eyes for a second, just letting him play with the small steel circle upon my hand. "I love you," he whispers.

 I push my fingers through his perfect locks, smiling sweetly as I whisper back, "I love you too, husband."He presses his lips so very gently onto my collarbone before knocking is heard from the hallway. I roll my eyes and Billy groans. 

 "That's him," I say. He rolls his eyes and rolls off of me. I get up and go to the door, looking through the whole to see brown curls holding a box. I open the door, coming face to face with Freddy Freeman. I move aside and wave him in, him walking in quickly. 

 I follow him into my living room as he puts a box onto the table. He stands up and hugs me, friendly with care as my best friend. Billy walks in and receives a hug from Freddy as well as his shirt is on now. Billy asks, "What's in the box?" Freddy jumps in joy at the question.

 Freddy turns to the box and takes one of those little cats out with the bobbing arm. He puts it on the coffee table and smiles at us. "What the fuck is that?" Billy asks. Freddy's joyous smile drops and his arms fall with it. I wrap my arm around his waist from the side, rubbing my hand on Freddy's chest for comfort.

 "Well, BILLY! Mary told me to get you guys a housewarming gift, so I did. I went to a thrift store and bought you a little... Uh... China cat?" He says, not really knowing the name of it. His arm slips around my shoulders. I giggle and smile at Billy. "It has a bouncy arm," Freddy continues, tapping the arm to make it continue bouncing. I giggle again. 

 "That's actually called a Maneki Neko, and it's Japanese, and it means Maneki Cat (Tell me if I'm wrong)" Billy states, picking it up and putting it above the fireplace. Freddy shakes his head and lets go of me.

 "I don't care what it's called or what it means, it's a bouncy arm cat, DONE!" Freddy says. Billy nods his head while giving him that look that says he's about to do something that will make Freddy uncomfortable. 

 Billy walks over to me and places his hands on my hips, I lazily place mine over his shoulders as he says, "I have an idea." I raise my eyebrow up at him so he will continue. He licks his lips sexily as he says, "Our new safeword is 'Shazam'." 

 I hear Freddy say, "I'm leaving," causing Billy and me to giggle. Freddy says "Goodbye" and "I love you," before he's gone. 

 "So... Shazam?" I ask. He nods his head, a small smile on his face. 

 "Yeah... You know... Give it some meaning. What it used to have, power." He looks into my eyes, hopeful. I sigh and press my forehead to his, remembering how much he loved the powers he had. 

 Billy wraps one arm around my waist and his other arm around my shoulders tightly. I place my hands flat on his chest. "We could even test it right now, that is if we need to say it," he said. I giggle and lean my forehead on his forehead. 

 "Alright, sure, I'll be there in a minute," I say. He kisses me lovingly before heading back to the bedroom. I look over at the fireplace and look at the small polaroid photo from five years ago. My heart melting at how happy I was at that time.

 I think to myself one last thing. "Shazam? Really, Billy?" before heading off to our bedroom where the rest of my life waited for me.