eight.

The church was about to have its annual charity event, something Taehyung was highly looking forward to.

They usually placed food stands around the church and games for the children. It was almost like a block party in a way.

And of course, all the money was for a great cause. 

Or so the town thought.

Taehyung had been busy running back and forth through town, making sure everything was to be perfect for the following day. 

It was currently Saturday and his father had him managing the entire event, making him stressed beyond belief.

At the moment he walking with Jimin around town, trying to find those little tricycles that were used for relay races.

They had been through most shops without any luck, making Taehyung slightly nervous that they wouldn't find anything.

"This is the third shop we've been to without any luck." Taehyung frowned lightly.

"I think I know a place where we can find some..." Jimin trailed off from beside him.

"Really, where?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh- come on, I'll show you." 

And that's how Jimin began leading Taehyung towards the opposite side of town.

It became clear that it was not the most safe part of town when they passed by a few men laughing loudly by the sidewalk, beer in their hands and voices slurred.

Taehyung felt shivers run up his spine when one of them stared at him dead in the eye before glancing down at his body.

Taehyung glanced at Jimin, who seemed practically unfazed by the lustful stares the men were giving them.

"Jimin? Are you sure we are going the right way?" Taehyung looked around at the row of small, dirty houses with dry brown grass.

"Yeah." 

"Father will be so upset if he finds me here." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, but Jimin managed to hear him.

"We can go back if you want, but we most likely won't find anything." Jimin explained, glancing back at Taehyung who looked conflicted.

"... Are we close?" Taehyung asked, making Jimin smile lightly before nodding.

"Yeah it's right around this corner." 

-

When they finally made it to their destination, Taehyung realized that it was a rundown tire shop.

He looked at his surroundings with mild curiosity, having never wandered that far from home.

"Come on, don't get lost." Jimin gently grabbed onto Taehyung's arm, leading him inside the shop.

He could hear the sound of metal clanking against one another, typical things you would hear at such places.

There were a few cars parked around, looking in desperate need of a car wash.

"Yoongi." Jimin called out, before the sound of metal suddenly stopped.

Taehyung waited patiently until a figure rolled out from under one of the cars, dressed in a mechanic's uniform.

It was the same boy Jimin had been speaking to that day at the bakery.

His hair was still the same silver color, his pale skin mostly covered in grease and oil from working.