thirty eight.

Trigger warning⚠️: Please proceed with caution 

-

"W-What?" Taehyung stuttered as he felt his body begin to shake in fear.

"You smell good sweetheart." The male spoke as he sniffed around Taehyung's jaw, making him shiver in disgust.

"P-Please stop-" Taehyung panicked the second he felt the hand on his thigh travel up higher.

"Be quiet. God only likes good boys, now stop fighting it and take what I'm about to give you." The pastor spoke harshly as he roughly grabbed Taehyung, making the boy whimper loudly.

Taehyung's whole world felt like it was crumbling as he sat there frozen in fear when the pastor's grubby hands began to wander under his shirt.

He could hear his loud breathing as he found himself unable to speak no matter how hard he tried.

It was like his brain wasn't cooperating with him, he was screaming at himself to just scream but his mouth wouldn't move.

He could feel a panic attack just around the corner when he felt hands over his stomach and on his chest.

His hands were uselessly at his side as he sat there and cried.

Tears streamed down his face as the reality of what was about to happen set in.

He could feel the man's disgusting lips on his chest, practically inhaling his scent like a desperate pig.

Taehyung looked up to see the alter right in front of him as the male abused him, tears blurring his vision.

He could see the statue of Jesus Christ staring back at him.

-

Jungkook whistled lightly as he made his way down the road to the church, small smile on his lips.

He couldn't wait to see Taehyung and kiss him and hold him.

He ran a hand through his hair as he licked his lips, walking faster.

His hands were in his pockets as he made his way to the door, pausing momentarily to clear his throat and fix his hair.

It was dumb and stupid but he couldn't help but want Taehyung to see the best of him.

In the end he finally exhaled dramatically before opening the door to the church.

He slowly made his way around the entrance and turned the corner to the rows of benches.

He could hear distant voices and murmurs but other than that, silence.

He furrowed his brows as he wondered if Taehyung was here with someone or if he was speaking to himself.

Once he finally got a good look, he stopped walking.

Because near the front of the alter was his Taehyung, his precious, innocent boyfriend with an older man practically on top of him.

Jungkook saw red the second his eyes zeroed in on Taehyung's tears and the man's hands fumbling with Taehyung's zipper.

Jungkook felt vomit threatening to come up when he saw the man's lips on Taehyung's throat and his pastor uniform on.

Jungkook's footsteps were loud as he made his way down the aisle but neither Taehyung nor the pastor seemed to hear him.

The pastor had already managed to unzip Taehyung's pants, hands about to pull them down when Jungkook quickly grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back harshly and delivering an angry punch to his jaw.