forty six.

Warning: Viewer discretion is advised

-

Jungkook was sure he had heard him wrong.

That it was just a fixture of his imagination but then Taehyung whispered over and over again by his ear, begging him.

"Please, please." 

And he couldn't think clearly anymore, he was blinded by love and lust.

He couldn't help it when he picked the boy up and led them to his bedroom, kissing him like it was the only thing he needed to survive.

The sounds of their lips pressing together was loud and a bit desperate as Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face with his hands and kissed him.

And then he could remember what the boy had told him, what he had shared with him one night.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he suddenly pulled away from the kiss, his breathing coming out heavy.

"I thought you wanted to wait." He murmured as Taehyung stared up at him with sparkling eyes.

"T-There's no point anymore. Not if I can't marry the person I love." He spoke softly, eyes gazing into Jungkook's with so much vulnerability and trust that the latter just couldn't comprehend.

How had he gotten so lucky?

Upon his words, Jungkook gulped harshly as he pressed their foreheads together before gently pushing Taehyung down onto his bed.

He quickly worked on removing his shirt before climbing into bed and hovering above the boy who was watching him with a deep gaze.

He gently kissed him, trying to reassure him that he would be taken care of with the uttermost love and care.

And then Jungkook was removing Taehyung's shirt and pants slowly, pressing open mouthed kisses to his gorgeous tanned skin.

Running his hands and lips over his stomach and thighs, appreciating the beauty that Kim Taehyung was.

He could feel Taehyung's grip on his shoulder as he placed small kisses to his inner thighs, a small whimper leaving his lips.

He had slowly began to remove his underwear, eyes never faltering as they stared at each other.

He could see the soft blush that adorned Taehyung's cheeks when the soft material was finally removed, leaving him completely exposed to another human being.

"Beautiful." Jungkook murmured gently as he moved up to press a soft kiss to his lips, heart bursting when Taehyung desperately chased his lips.

He placed a hand on Taehyung's hip gently before sliding it back to his ass, feeling Taehyung grip his shoulder tighter.

He slowly squeezed the thick flesh between his hands, knowing without doubt that Taehyung could feel how hard he was.

"Jungkook." Taehyung breathed, eyes encouraging and so full of trust that Jungkook couldn't help but nod quickly before leaning over to his nightstand.

He managed to pop open the lubricant in his hands before quickly coating two fingers.

Taehyung was shaking in his arms by the time he was pressing one finger in slowly, gently circling his rim and pushing in.

Jungkook tried to hold back a hiss when he felt the boy immediately clench around him, not used to the feeling.

He gently pumped his finger in and out a few times as Taehyung let out a soft mewl, brows furrowed and lips parted.