forty eight.

The room was scarily silent, the clock ticking on the wall was loud in their ears as they sat awkwardly.

Taehyung's hair was still damp from the bath as he sat in Jungkook's t-shirt and a pair of pants.

His cheeks were flushed terribly from embarrassment as he focused his eyes on the floor.

Jungkook was trying to appear unfazed but the undeniable look of slight fear in his eyes gave him away.

"I leave for three hours and this is what I come home to?" Jungkook's mother sighed as she ran her hands over her face.

She had long ago ushered little Chanyeol into another room right after he ran up to Taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung had awkwardly smiled down at the child who was still too innocent to understand what they had just walked in on.

"Mom I swear-"

"Jeon Jungkook don't you dare swear to me!" She glared at him.

Taehyung jumped lightly in his seat at her words, hearing when Jungkook gulped harshly from beside him.

The room grew quiet once again before Taehyung hesitantly lifted his head, "Ms. Jeon? I just want to apologize for disrespecting your home, I-I know I had no right to do so."

Jungkook's mother was watching him as he spoke before she replied, "Thank you Taehyung I appreciate your apology but I'm sure this wasn't all your doing. My son tends to not think before doing."

She was glaring heavily at Jungkook who shrunk under her gaze, making Taehyung shake his head.

"Actually it was my idea. I w-wanted to-... Do it."

Her head snapped back to him, eyes wide in shock and lips slightly parted.

He flushed heavily under her gaze, watching her take in his words.

Of course, she would, no one would have expected him to initiate such an intimate act like such, making him feel slightly... ashamed, embarrassed?

"... Oh... -Well in that case then, why don't you stay for dinner?" She asked slowly, trying to piece her words together because she technically couldn't stay mad at Jungkook for potentially pressuring innocent Taehyung.

Taehyung weakly smiled up at her before nodding his head, feeling Jungkook yank him up from his seat.

"Okay enough interrogations for tonight." He announced before pulling Taehyung towards his room with his mother calling his name in warning.

"Jungkook! Keep the door open!"

Her efforts went down the drain when Jungkook closed the door and literally locked it.

"But your mother-" Taehyung began when Jungkook turned around and began to approach him.

"Relax, I'm just playing. We won't do anything... Unless you want to." He teased when he saw the small blush on Taehyung's cheeks when he cupped his face.

Jungkook kissed him loudly, tongue diving into his mouth and drawing a small whimper from taehyung.

Taehyung's skin felt hot when he began trailing kisses down the column of his neck, lips sucking lightly and teeth gently biting.

"J-Jungkook." The boy huffed, hands gripping the male's hair tightly.

"Stay with me tonight." Jungkook murmured against his skin before pulling away slowly to look at him in the eyes.

"I can't- my father is already upset with me. I will only make it worse." Taehyung shivered when Jungkook's hands made their way under his shirt and landed on his bare back.