twenty four.

Taehyung blushed furiously the second he pulled away, breathing heavily and his lips swollen.

Jungkook tried to chase his lips, landing a few chaste kisses.

Taehyung couldn't help the shy smile that overtook his face, whining softly as he tried to hide his face with his fingers.

 "Let me see your face." Jungkook chuckled softly as he gently pried his hands away, pressing a small kiss to his knuckles.

Taehyung bit his lip as colored bloomed around his cheeks.

"So pretty." Jungkook smiled, feeling over the moon.

" 'M not." Taehyung protested, bottom lip sticking out.

Jungkook smiled regardless, bringing in the small boy for a hug. He held him tightly against his chest, the warm smell of bread reminding him that they were still standing in the middle of the bakery.

He could feel Taehyung's hands fisting the back of his shirt tightly, making his stomach flip with butterflies.

The peaceful moment was suddenly interrupted when Taehyung spoke softly, "Jungkook?"

He slowly pulled back from his chest to look up at him.

Jungkook could see the sadness and fear creeping up in his eyes, making him worry that Taehyung was beginning to regret his decision.

"What is it?" He asked nervously, hands placed on the boys lower back.

"My father wont accept it." His eyes held a sliver of defeat.

Jungkook's eyes darkened slightly at his words, already aware of the situation.

He sighed loudly as he gently caressed the hair on the nape of Taehyung's neck, making the smaller boy hum lightly.

"It doesn't matter if he doesn't accept it. You want me as much as I want you and that's all that matters. No one else matters." Jungkook whispered softly against Taehyung's lips.

"We-We can't tell anyone about... us." Taehyung blushed lightly at his own words.

Jungkook huffed loudly as he realized that what Taehyung was saying was the best option amongst the rest.

He dully nodded his head, completely hating the idea but knowing it could be much worse if the pastor ended up seeing them holding hands.

"Well, Jimin already kind of knows..." Jungkook trailed off sheepishly, making Taehyung's eyes widen before a small giggle left his lips.

And if Jungkook wasn't already whipped enough, now he was.

"I-I should probably get going." Taehyung spoke softly.

"Let me walk you home." Jungkook replied quickly.

"No, it's okay." Taehyung gently pushed him back.

"But-" Jungkook started but was cut off by Taehyung pressing their lips together.

He immediately kissed back, never wanting the feeling to end.

Taehyung then pulled away, soft giggles leaving his lips as he saw Jungkook's lovesick eyes.

"Bye." He said softly, walking backwards towards the door.

-

"Tae!" Was what Taehyung heard as he walked into school the next morning.

He quickly turned around to see Jimin trying to run up to him, bumping into a few people along the way.