★The Underwater Kiss

Bubbles have sprouted from the ocean floor
In each others arms they feel so secure
Just like the beads that are clutched together
And the tales of gods that live forever

They were born with many unlikeliness
From hate sprouted the love to likeliness

The Underwater Kiss

It happened so suddenly, like a photograph taken in the strangest kaleidoscope. Just like the olden times or rather just like looking into a flashback, I was back at Camp Half-Blood. Gazing into the sea in the midst of dusk, smelling the sultry karma of the sea, it was calm, slumbering deep into stillness, the sight soothes me. I was taken aback by the surprise loss of my sight, I was blinded. The hands that cover my eyes feel so familiar, the smoothness and delicateness, the hands of a craftsman, they were from Annabeth's. She removed them and sat beside me, together we watched the twilight sets way to the night, she smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We were trapped in silence and sincerity, both hearts beating as one- in contentment. A thought hit me and on the spur of the moment, I grabbed her. We stood up, she was shocked at first as I held her waist tightly, pulling her so close to me and then we jumped into the sea. The sea engulfed us safely, we were inside a bubble, breathing underwater. I looked into her eyes, those gray irises that were a thousand more beautiful than Aphrodite's. She stared into mine nonchalantly, then her glare turns into a sweet smile, I was just planning to engage her into a passionate kiss but she acts way more quickly, just like a photograph taken in the strangest kaleidoscope, we kissed underwater just like the olden time.