★Heart

"Hi," I blurted out with a shrilly voice. "Hello," she replied me with a smile.

Standing five feet and two inches tall in front of me was the girl who I just have sent a confession letter to. She is fair skinned with a beautiful brazen face and piercing black eyes that are like supernovae, eyes as lovely as the black holes that have the tendency to pull anything towards its vortex. In the opposite I stand, the small unlikable boy who is currently shivering in nervousness.

"You've. . . received and read it didn't you?" I stuttered. "I do," she replied amicably with a smile again that melts me in the ground where we are standing. Her voice saying "I do" is reverberating in my head causing me to be driven in euphoria, I'm hallucinating of a wedding scene where she says "I do" in front of me. Somehow, I manage to stop my delusions.

"Then," I paused, unsure of what to say next. I simply cannot believe it's happening, out of her hundreds or maybe a thousand of admirers she'd had probably declined why is she here? It's clearly written in my letter that she can simply ignore me. But why did she come? Is she plotting on something? Maybe she's pranking to humiliate me? No! She couldn't do such a thing.

"Mr. Cruz," she says. I look up to her as the wind takes its pace. "Yes?" I answered formally.

"You said you are willing to give me your heart right?"

"Yes."

She walks gracefully towards me, motioning her hand to my chest. "I want your heart John. Are you willing to give it to me?"

"Yes."

She smiled sweetly again which rendered me completely immobile.

"You are a perfect fit for me. Your heart is compatible to be placed in here," she says, pointing at her chest. Oh, her sweet words. Why is she saying such unbelievable words?

"I will ask you one last time. Will you consent me to get your heart? To transplant that healthy heart of yours to replace my dying one?" She looks intimidatingly serious now.

"Yes?" Due to the overwhelming emotions I'm feeling I couldn't say other words but yes.

"If that's the case then." She snapped her fingers and all her bodyguards appeared before us. Grabbing me inside the white van, tranquilizing me to sleep.

"It's okay John, you'll be a part of me from now own, you wouldn't have to take effort in stealing glances just to see me. Most importantly you will never be separated from me. We'll be together forever, till I die, but now you'll have to die first in order for us to have a happy ending. You said you're willing to do anything right? Anything in the name of love?" Her words are too good to be true. I'm helplessly in love with her. I'm trapped in my fantasies endlessly in the void she created for me, heartless. I'm dead but my heart is still alive, the love of my life is still alive; however, she's now in the arms of the man of her dreams and I wasn't that man.