★Rant IV

To love isn't a sin, but to lie is. It's okay to wear masks, but they shouldn't be worn when facing real genuine people, for they, like you too, get hurt when they know they were fed with lies and plasticities.

Have you ever done a small mistake that has led you into a grievous situation? The feeling of wanting to scream but you cannot since all eyes are staring at you like you are an abomination, a curse to this world. Despair has intermingled and dominated the tiniest splotch of light of your hope. You have desperately wanted to wake up amidst the nightmares that taunt you every time you close your eyes but then you realize it was the real world you're facing, the real harsh and cruel world you are meant to face.

It's okay to say "I give up, I surrender." But it hasn't been justified and accepted that you can just simply end up your life whenever you're trounced by the weakest forms of storms in life, exchanging your one and only precious chance to live happily over an unachieved expectations the society has standardized for you to follow.

Cry, if it means unloading some of your sorrows.
Scream, it it makes your rage lie low.

To live life filled with expectations is like living to please the eyes that are always looking at you. The eyes that are blind when you achieve your goal but can only see when you're mistaken at some point—the eyes that drag you down.

However, what can they do? They're just eyes, they're there to spectate and to criticize. Let them be envious, let them do their job as judges.

Live. Live life at the utmost, do not hesitate to show who you are and what you can do. Be whomever you can be. Stop faking, don't let despair to rule over. Rise up!

If you did a mistake then learn from it. What's done is done and it can never be undone. Bear in mind that once broken is broken, don't you start ripping off scars for they were scarred already, once you rip off and dig up what's already a history is, the cycle will repeat itself, thus the pain will be given birth again to haunt you as what it did the moment you face it.