★It's about not about

Finding true love is not a process of collecting and picking out the best stones among the rest. Finding true love doesn't need one to undergo testing out all the kinds of wine to suit your taste. What if you've thrown out the brimstone covered with dirt and picked up the fake gold instead? What if you get intoxicated over drinking too much wine and did not reach the destined wine for you?

True love is not about how many exes or partners you have, being engaged in one genuine relationship where both lovers are satisfied and happy with each other's companion can be considered true love.

Fame is not about how many followers and admirers you have, fame is a thing that can be proud of, not being embarrassed of. Getting attention and familiarity over committing an indecent and immoral act in exchange for fame is not true fame at all, it's called thickening of the face.

Real victories are not measured by how many medals and awards you receive, real victories are achieved through rigorous hard work, effort and genuine sacrifices, real victories aren't achieved by perverse desires only, not especially by the act of cheating.

An honest faith is not about believing in pretended dogmas or achieved through confusion and deception, an honest faith is not easily swayed by gullibility.