★A mere trick to keep my head busy

Things don't drastically change when you start planning on changing. Metamorphosis is not a process people can acquire (I guess people could do some of this metamorphosis stuff, you know, the advent of technology is almost at its peak. Who knows, maybe one day a kid (it's not a baby goat, or it could be, you take your decision of what this word means to you) can change into some hairy monster or something). People don't go changing from a tadpole to a frog or from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Indeed, it's true that change is the only thing that is constant. Your relationship with your old friend/s in the olden days does change, it did change actually (sad isn't it? The moment you want to drop by to say hi but you cannot since he/she is with his/her new group of friends).  The trends, and even this raging issue now about the spreading of COVID-19 will all soon fade away, will soon be written in history.

Change, yeah! I'm talking about change. I've tried very hard on changing, in fact I have plans and lists of things I have to do in order to achieve this brand new transformation of mine. Do you know what is stopping me from achieving all this stuff I'm talking about? (The hell you would know)
For real, seriously, the one stopping me is the FEAR OF. . . (grins, groans) Honestly, fear is just an excuse, the truth is it's LAZINESS that is stopping me from doing the things I want to achieve, especially when it talks about studying hard (I get it, you can relate too don't you? Cheers for that).

I don't know what is happening to me lately, I wonder if some kind of spirit (woah! Spirit, the Fire, Wind, the elemental spirits! They're awesome. (I'm just way too imaginative, any complaints about that? 😅😅😅 Then, why are you reading this in the first place?) is possessing me as of the moment.

I just feel so hopefully hopeless, (or) hopelessly hopeful. It's been awhile since I have written something, and it's driving me crazy.

I need inspirations!!! And I feel like looking for an oasis in the midst of the desert of hopelessness.

And it's not cool you know, it has never been easy to hold these penting emotions that make me want to explode.