★Moving on

I don't know what's gotten into me, sometimes I see me going crazy dreaming of you. You are my star, you've said it to me before, but I doubt you still remember it.

I wish that I have been braver to face whatever outcomes I might be facing if I did tell you I love you but I wasn't brave enough to reveal my feelings, now I look so stupid surmising about you and I in a fairytale that's never ever going to happen.

Would you be willing to spend even a second with me? I would be glad just to see you even if just once, but my chances are slipping away from my hands, my feelings are not strong enough to reach you, and my voice is muffled by the beating of my heart that you can't hear it loud enough. I was and am always overtaken by fear. Why am I always filled with pessimism? But, I found being a pessimistic a comfort, that whatever happens, whenever the worst happens, I would not be hurt that much because I wasn't even hoping to be accepted. I have thought of the worst outcome possible but still I couldn't summon my guts to tell you about how I feel.

It's tiring and getting tired is so tiring also. I suppose my love for you is not strong enough, if it was strong then I should have had told you about how much I love you, but I didn't, so maybe I  wasn't really meant to be for you. I'm glad we've met, now I will be teaching myself how to move on on  this one-sided heartbreak.