★A Letter To Myself

Dear Remark,

    We've spent too much time lingering inside your head, we've caused you so much atrocities in life. No, atrocity is such a huge word. We've caused you so much trouble and pain in life, we're the catalysts of your downfall, the hurdles of your dreams, we were the ones dragging you down into the pit of darkness, making you lie down in emptiness till you're drowned in the sea of faces where you can only see a single face—the masked face of yours everytime you make mistakes, they were staring at you. You thought they were consoling you but no, they are not; instead, they look down at you mockingly glaring in disgust and disappointments. We made them, we made you feel sad. But despite the faces we offer, you choose to make your own version, you bravely wear a fake mask to show the people around you that you're okay albeit you're not. What shocked us most are the dazzling lights that defy us. And as time passes by, little do we know, the once fake mask you're wearing is now your real and buoyant face.

               Truly Yours,

Doubts, Fears, Insecurities and Negativities, your once were best of friends and will always be waiting for you in time of your downfall.