part 5- Begging, Memes, And Cringing.

"Please mom!" I begged of her, "please, please, pleaseeeeee!!!"

"Y/N, you don't even know who they are!" mom tried to explain to me (something she doesn't understand😒)

/The Fat Controller laughed/ I thought of the meme and said: "You are wrong. Mom go to my room and took at the poster that's on the door. What do you see in the poster?"

"I see seven handsome models- What are you saying?"

"They're BTS. They preformed in the cafeteria today and I really really really like them! I'm a big fan of them and they need somewhere to go now to rest. The hotel they were supposed to go to is having problems with their rooms. Mom they just need somewhere to rest and I just want to help them."

Mom thought a bit. I was really nervous. What if she says no? Where am I supposed to send the boys? I have no friends-well except from the squirrels at the huge tree-but I can't ask Jack to share his nuts. He will go nuts.

"Alright, fine. But I'm out for work in 10 minutes so maybe you could get out and do something? Maybe eat somewhere? I'm leaving you some money for milkshakes or ice cream for the eight of you on the kitchen table."

"Mom.... You know I don't like humans... Outside there are humans everywhere!" I whined to her.

"Y/N. Dont make me regret my decision." mom said in a dangerous tone.

"Yeah sure fine we'll go outside and do normal boring teenage stuff yayyyy" I faked excitement and kept the sarcasm in my voice.

"Y/N-"

"Ok, thank you, I love you byeeee" I panicked and hung up.

I was about to come back into the room but stopped when I heard them talking with each other.

I understood some words, but I still didn't know what they were talking about:
"Yeah...
Y/N...
So cute!....
No jams..."

I barged in and made them all jump, shouting "YoU gOT nO JaMS"

Namjoon looked super proud of me. I felt proud of him being proud of me. I felt like a puppy being praised for doing something good or cute.
While Hoseok and Jimin were cracking of laughter and shaked a little because they were still a bit frightened, Yoongi remained unbothered, as always, and Jin clutched his hand to his chest with eyes wide open, trying to stop his heart from trying to pop out of his chest.

"Please don't do it again." Taehyung, who was crawling into himself at the corner of the room, said quietly. Jungkook was hugging him, a bit (jung)shook as well.

"You're weak." I said, "Well, Yoongi oppa isn't."

"H-How did you call me?" Yoongi started to stutter and they all were staring at me, suprised.

"You have gained my respect, since you didn't scream like a little girl" I say and look at the boys except of Yoongi.

The room was silent for a moment until Jimin said "I feel like you're throwing shade."

"I want you to call me oppa too!" Taehyung said with a boxy smile and got up from the floor, helping Jungkook up too.

"Yes yes. Me too!" Hoseok raised his hand and yelled happily.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and shut my eyes, shutting my mouth before I accidentally say something insultive or sarcastic.

Yoongi noticed my expression, sighing, "Yep. That's how I feel everyday. Welcome to the club."

"Yeah, Y/N! The club!" Jungkook said happily with a huge smile plastered on his face, which was replaced by a confused look, "Wait. What club? I didn't know there was a club! Also, what is a club?"

"Are you confusion yet?" I sassed with a smirk and then cleared my throat, "My mom said-"

"I already said it was fin- oh wait, nevermind. Please continue." Jin said and then quickly corrected himself.

"O...kay." I said giggling, "She said it was okay if you came over."

The boys cheered, well except of Yoongi. He just smiled slighly while the boys went crazy. Jin and Hoseok even shaked Yoongi physically from all the excitement.

/Poor Yoongi./ I thought while giggling at their reactions.

Taehyung was jumping up and down and when Jin let go of Yoongi (who was relieved), he started to clap his hands and laugh. Namjoon smiled wide at me and his dimples were so cuteeeee ugh I thought I was going to die of his cuteness.
Jimin was doing a victory dance and Jungkook joined him. They were all so noisy but really cute.

"Guys. Guys. GUYS!" I shouted to them. They all stopped immediately and froze in place while looking at me.

"Ugh finally, they shut up!" Yoongi got up from his seat, and stood up next to me, "Let's go to Y/N's place now. Don't make sounds that are too noisy on our way there."

"It's ok to make noises, to talk-" I try to say, but then Yoongi stops me.

"Yeah just don't breath."

I glare at him, "But not ok to make loud annoying sounds." I turn back to them, "Ok?"

"What do you mean 'annoying sounds'?" Taehyung asked.

"If I say 'ding dong' would it be annoying?"

I said "No." while Yoongi said "Yes."

We all laughed and decided to leave school and go home as soon as possible, because we were all hungry, and I forgot my lunch box at the cafeteria.

Hoseok's POV

Y/N was dancing amazingly today. She's an amazing singer and a skilled rapper and she is even a good person AND the most beautiful girl I have met.
How does she do it all at once?

She must see me as the guy who is always so cheerful and happy, but before I came to preform here, at her school, I was feeling down. It has been like that for two months. I just couldn't find happiness that could last for long.

But now, after I met her, I just automatically found joy. Just a look from her can make me smile. Just a smile of her can make my heart go crazy.
And her laugh... It's so weird!!! Other people could say that her laugh is annoying, but I find it cute, charming, contagious. I think I'm just becoming addicted to it.

I look at the others and see that they obviously see the angel in front of them just as I do.

I don't even know why I feel this since I have only known her for a couple hours... But now I'm absolutely certain...

She is my hope.

A/N

Hi there! It's me, N.V🙌✌

I was wondering:

1. who's pov you'd like for the next part?

2. What BTS quotes would you like to be in the story?

Also that is a very long chapter! Phew!! Hope you liked it!

Complete the sentence:

Jimin, you nice, ____________!