part 24-Jimin? Are You A Stick?

"Well, that's too bad." I sighed. "I can't do that until I get back from school, now can I?"

Taehyung face palmed, "Then you have 10 minutes to get ready, because school starts in 20 and we're going to give you a ride there."

I didnt say anything. I just bolted back to my room, seeing that Yoongi and Hoseok are still there.
"Get out." I open the door for them.

"No." Yoongi says, getting comfortable on my bed pulling Hoseok down with him. Hoseok mouthed 'sorry' to me. Yeah, thanks for your help, Hobi, that's much appreciated.

I rub my temples in frustration. I don't want to wake Jin up, he always has a hard time putting the boys to sleep at night and goes to sleep late. I don't want to be a bother to Namjoon either... He is like a soft version of Yoongi as a morning person. The other three have no power on Yoongi, and Yoongi has lots of power over Hoseok. Which means-
I either start arguing with him and waste my precious time on it,
Or I'll just change my cloths in front of them.

Eh, fudge it.

I shut the door and opened the closet, taking out Jin's Gucci choice for me.
I strip from my pajama shirt and pants, which leaves me in my pink underwear, and black silk bra. And let me tell you- it was a mistake sleeping with it on. My boobs hurt so badly! Never again...

"I never thought I'd like Blackpink as much as I do now~" Yoongi said behind my back.

"You're not even supposed to be here so shush." I flip my hair fabulously and wear the pink overall. When I'm finished with the whole outfit, I just walk out of the room. Didn't even look at the miror, or fixed my hair.

"Your hair is pretty... Umm..." Hoseok stuttered.

"Wild?" I laugh before shutting the door at their flustered faces, "Yeah I know. But I don't care what people think of me, so..."

"Taaaeehyuuungggg" I ran into the bathroom, catching him and Jungkook making out in the bathtub. "Couldn't you guys wait for me?" I put on a fake pout, and then laugh while brushing my teeth, "Just kidding, continue, loves." I look to the miror and from the corner of my eye I see Jungkook shrugging, lifting two thumbs up before smacking his lips at Taehyung's once again.
By the time I'm done, I hear Taehyung moan quietly, trying to supress his moan. As if he was careful not to wake anyone at the house.

I know they're not doing 'it'. I would have seen it if they would, and Taehyung would have been screaming, I'm sure of that.

I washed my face quickly and turned around to face them, seeing that Jungkook is pinning Taehyung to the wall, rubbing his crotch with using his knee, while abusing his neck with sucking and licking. He held Taehyung's hands above his head with one hand, and the other explored Taehyung's body, from his cute tummy to his ass, gripping hard and teasing his... You can use your imagination.

"Taehyung oppa, who's driving me to school today?" I asked, acting as if I'm unaffected by the situation. But I was really effected. Really flustered... Really... Wet.
But I really had to go to school like a normal teenager and suffer from jerks and imbeciles that were everywhere there.

"I-I'm supposed t-to-" he tried to step over to me, but Jungkook pulled him back to him and smacked his body back to the wall. He didn't say anything, he just sucked really hard on Taehyung's sweet spot, which made Taehyung moan uncontrollably and tangle his fingers in the other's hair.

"But a-as you can see n-now I- Ahh~! I'm kind of b-busy..." he managed to stutter out.

"M-Maybe you could ask Jimin t-t-to- AHH!!~" He moaned in a high pitched voice as Jungkook slid a hand into his pants and started to do magic to him. "Y-Yes!!!~ D-DADDY!!!!~" he screams.

"Alright, have a good day Jungkook oppa and Taehyung oppa" I smile and kiss both of them.
Jungkook's lips were swollen but strong while Taehyung's were shaking and he moaned into my mouth as Jungkook intentionally started to pump his member faster when I kissed him.

"You're only making it harder to leave, boys." I opened the door and got out. Before I closed it I whispered to them: "We will continue this one day at the tour."

I shut the door and ran down the stairs, carefully this time.

"Jimin oppa?" I asked the empty livingroom.

"Right here, princess." I hear him say behind me in his morning voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. We were so close, that his... Place... Was latched on my behind. He buried his face in my neck and breathed in deeply, taking in my scent. Then he started to lick my neck with his wide, slithery tongue and I felt a long stick poking at my butt.

"Jimin, are you a stick? I-I meant do you carry a stick with you?" I ask and face palm by my stupidity.

"Oh this?~" He slowly rubbed the stick against me. I nodded and he chuckled against my neck, leaving vibrations as he kept grinding,

"Only when you're around.~"

"Well, maybe Yoongi oppa could drive me to school." I think out loud and run upstairs before Jimin could even warn me.

About what?

About the magic spell Yoongi possesses. If he is sleepy, he can make anyone fall asleep with him, no matter what.

"Oppa?" I open the door of one of the spare rooms and see Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the bed.
I have made three mistakes.

One was to try to poke his shoulder to wake him up.
He then stirred a little bit in his sleep and went back to his slumber.

I then made the second mistake. That was to buying his act so easily and still thinking he is asleep.
So I leaned down to him and shaked him a little.
Without opening his eyes, he grabbed me and pulled me with him on the bed.

Then came mistake number three. I didn't call for help.

"Yoongiiiii," I said, starting to become sleepy from the nice heat and the comfortableness of his hold. "Can you drive me to school please?"

"Sleep." He says with his morning voice. I fell asleep as if he really was enchanted.

And everything turned black... But warmer than I had expected.