part 21- Almost Time For Plan B

We got back home and I cuddled Yoongi, who fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow on the couch.

"Is he always this tired?" I ask them.

"Yes." they all said in sync and I giggled and squirmed away from his grip.

"Oh god, it's so late." I say, looking at my watch. "And I have school tomorrow."

"O-oh... I guess we'll see eachother after school..." Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

Jungkook looked down and sighed, "We... We don't have much time, Y/N..."

"What?!" I shouted, "You're going to die?!"

"What? No!" Jungkook's head shot up as he lifted his hand to rest his chin on his palm as his elbow stood on his knee. He leaned foward to look at Taehyung, who sat me down on him on the other side of the couch.

"What did you mean when you said you don't have much time?" I asked worried. I noticed that only me, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the living room, siting on the couch. Well, except Yoongi, who was sleeping heavily on the side on th couch. I assumed the other boys were in the kitchen, or somewhere else (obviously). I suddenly breathed out sharply and shakily, realising I was holding my breath. I fiddled with my fingers as anxiety slowly and painfully took over me. As I knew I couldn't stop it from controling me anymore when Jungkook the one thing that made me break on the inside.

"We're on tour, Y/N." He said quietly and held my hand to comfort me, and also himself. I slowly slid my hand away from his and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Please don't tell me you're leaving me." I mumbled quietly as I began to sob. I couldn't bare losing them. My only friends. The seven people that I just met, yet I already care for them so deeply. "Namjoon said you wouldn't ever leave me! I can't be alone again! Do you know how painful it is to go to the school which I loath? Where I spend a half of the daytime with no friends? Alone? And how about when I come back home to an empty house? Where I sit in silence in the livingroom, waiting for my mom to come home? And... And when I say 'goodnight' to an empty house.... And get silence as an answer?" I realised I was crying, "God... It always gets me. Over and over and over again. Not even a simple 'goodnight'. Not ever."

Taehyung and Jungkook hugged me tightly from both my sides. There were a few minutes of silence, accompanied by my sobs, escaping my mouth once every while.

"Goodnight." Taehyung said suddenly. I started to cry even harder and laughing hysterically as I try to calm myself down.

"Let's go to your bedroom." Jungkook helped me up, still hugging me. "Tae, could you please get her a glass of water?"

Taehyung nodded and walked to the kitchen as Jungkook and I walked into my room. I sat on the bed and he sat down next to me.
I couldn't believe they were leaving. Deep down I knew it would happen eventually, but I didn't want to think about it and pushed the thought to the back of my head, savoring the happiness as long as I could feel it.

"We still have time." He said, caressing my back gently. "Please, don't cry anymore. Taehyung and I came up with a plan."

"A plan?" I looked at him with such disbelief and just then Taehyung got into the room.

"Jungkook, did you tell her the plan yet?" He asked as he handed me a glass of water, which I sipped from a little and then returned my attention to them.

"Now I am." Jungkook said as Taehyung sat next to my other side on the bed. Jungkook looked into my eyes "So since Tae and I are together-"

"Oh my god Taekook is real." I fangirled, "I love Taekook. So much."

He smirked and continued, "And since we know your plan to seduce us all-"

"Oh no. You do?" I cringed at myself for being so stupid and irresponsible "I'm sorry about that...."

"Let me finish my sentence!" He chuckled, "We want to help you making the other guys jealous so you could convince them to take you with us on the tour."

I was almost speachless.

Almost.

"B-But what about-"

"School?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You already finished successfully all of the exams of higher levels and grades and all of that stuff. You can come with us. That is, if you want, of course."

"Of course I want to, Taehyung!" I almost snapped at him.

"Then would you have a part in our plan?" Jungkook asked.

I had to think a little. But I already knew I'm gonna say yes, I just wanted to keep them in suspense.

"Well?" Taehyung asked impatiently. Well I did take my time.

"Yes. Of course. How could ever I miss this opportunity?" I smirked. "So.... How do we start?"

My smirk was wiped off of my face as soon as I was pinned down on the bed by Taehyung.

"With the simplest thing there is." He smirked. I gulped hard and Jungkook moved my hair from over my neck.

"Now..."

"Let's give you some hickeys."