part 11-Sharing Is Caring. Also, Ice Cream.

Warning: a little sad.

I cried a little while writing it cuz that's basically how I feel.

__________________________________

Still Jimin's POV

I can't believe it.

Everyone raised their hand. Hoseok even held up both of his hands.

Why?! Why can't I just have her all to myself? Why can't she be mine? Why do they want her when they have each other?
Why do I always have to be the one who ends up alone?...

Wait, I'm not alone just yet! No one has asked her out yet. I need to win her over. But how? The others can easily take her away from me.

"So what do we do?" Hoseok asked, dropping both hands on his thighs.

"We all really want Y/N, don't we?" Jungkook stepped up. We all nodded, confirming the obvious.

"Well... I thought of a solution for Taehyung and I but it seems like we should use it all together." he started. "Since we all love her, and we don't want to be jealous of each other, let's... Umm.."

That's when Jin lost it.
"What?!" He grabbed Jungkook's shoulders and shook him back and forth, " 'Let's' what?!"

"Let's share!!" he yelled as his body tensed from the shaking.

Jin stopped shaking him and everyone looked at them expecting Jin to take his slippers off and whack the soul out of the golden maknae (is that how you write it? Don't hate me is i got it wrong it like really early o'clock rn😂). But instead Jin just stood there, frozen, thinking about the offer.

"You can't be serious." Namjoon snorted.

"Why not?" Yoongi suddenly said.

"Yes hyung! Sharing is caring!" Hoseok beamed. It seemes like he agrees with the sharing option.

"It's actually sounds better than jealousy and starting to fight over love issues." I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. But it's the truth. It does sound better.

At least I get to have her, and my brothers and I get to have a life lesson.
We can always find a solution.

I mean, it's not that amazing of a solution, but it is what is.

"Whoever's in favor, raise your hand." Taehyung said and raised his hand.

Hoseok's hand shot up in the air. Yoongi's lazily stood up. Taehyung's hand was high up and confused Namjoon's was also up. Jungkook held his hand up high in pride, seeing his idea was accepted by his hyungs. My hand was up before I even knew it.

We all looked at Jin, who surprisingly still had his hands gripping on Jungkook's shoulders. He looked down and was deep in thoughts.

Without tearing his eyes from the floor, his hand slowly rose up.

Jungkook jumped on Jin and hugged him tightly, "thanks hyungs. Thank you so much."

Jin was suprised but he hugged him back.

We heard footsteps rushing over to the door. Jin and Jungkook quickly separated.

"Let's go guys!!" Y/N entered the kitchen and took money from the counter, "I know the best milkshake place around! Let's gooooo!!!"

Y/N's POV

I can't wait for the milkshakes already! And the best thing is that the milkshake place is really close to my house. So I don't really have to walk too much to get there.

Once we got there I got to the counter and asked for the milkshake menu.
Yes.
Theres a menu.
Yes.
This place is THAT good
And its actually really cheap.

Like, 4 dollars for a big milkshake. Crazy, right?!
How is it that almost no one comes to this paradise??!!?! If I could I'd LIVE here!

And you can add toppings and sprinkles and everything you want and as much as you want. It's one of my happy places.

But the one never I got to buy, is the one called "friendship shake".
It's like a beautiful glass bucket of ice cream that contains as many flavors of ice cream that you pick. You're supposed to eat it with your friends on special occasions.
I couldn't buy it because of a few reasons:
1. It costs 10 dollars. So why would I buy it when I can have my ice cream for 4 dollars?
2. It's HUGE. I could never finish it all alone. It will be a waste of money and ice cream.
3. I never had any friends to share it with. It would be really awkward for me just to eat a friendship shake with NO FRIENDS.

But I now have seven new friends and enough money. Mom left me like... Wow! She left me 50 dollars!!! I love you so much mom!!! Thank youuuu!!!

I turned around to the boys and asked them what types of ice cream they like. So in total we had ordered 16 different kinds of ice creams in a beautiful colorful glass bucket that is called "Friendship Shake".

"Coming right up, beautiful." the guy behind the counter said and winked.
I felt hands around my waist and turned my head to see a jealous, angry, and scary Jimin.

"Go find us a table baby." Jimin said and pecked my neck, "The boys and I need to talk with this guy over here."

"About what?" I asked but blushed heavily from the nickname.

"The toppings." Yoongi said, placing his hands on the counter. The guy behind it gulped hard.

"Oh! Good!" I got out of Jimin's grip, still blushing, and blushing even more when Jin grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He mumbled "Don't worrie" and kissed the back of my hand.

"I should go now! To get a table! Yeah! By the way I like the rainbow sprinkles!" I said and ran to a table.

Soon they have arrived with a huge ice cream bucket that had eight spoons and eight straws.
It had so much whipped cream on it!!! And so much rainbow sprinkles!!! Yummy yummy in my tummy.

We all sat at a table and Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on both of my sides.
They both put a hand around my waist and their bodies were so close to mine, that their thighs were glued to mine.

I blushes furiously and let it happen.

Why are they all making me feel this way? And what is this feeling?

I think it's... Love?

But how is it possible? I can't be in love with all of them, right?

But how am I going to choose one of them?

I can't choose...