The End-Goodbye, Hometown

I have been waiting to publish this one for a long time. I've been writing this for at least four days.

As you guys can see, this is a very long chapter.

9177 words.

(Note: Smuts will be published soon, don't worrie.)

WARNING
Some shit is gonna get really emotional so hold yourself together.... And cry out the window as loud as you can.

__________________________________

"...as long as what I'm waiting for is you."

"Thank you Jimin. It means a lot to me." I turned around to cup his face and kiss him. He didn't want it to end. He held my waist and brought me closer to him.
He kept the kiss slow and loving. Just expressing his appreciation to me. Expressing how long he wanted this.
I was in pure bliss. That moment took me to a beautiful feeling which filled me with butterlies.
Jimin broke the kiss, as he had to put some oxygen into his system, and so have I.

"I promise to you, it doesn't matter what happens, I'll keep you with me." he hugged me, "Promise you won't leave me. You're my everything."

"Jimin, I can't be your everything." I chuckled and hugged him tight. I don't even CARE if I'm naked. Well... Maybe a little.
I draw back from the hug, kind of covering myself and turning away from him.
Insecurities, activate!

"You are." He holds my shoulders and starts massaging them. I throw my head back from the nice feeling. He must know what he was doing. He took the bath oil and squirted some into his hands. "This smells like you... I like it."

"Jimin-"

"Oh, and don't you dare covering youself in front of me." He moves his hands from my shoulders down my body and starts massaging my hip. I instinctively put my hands on his. "You're beautiful. A masterpiece. You should like the way you look. I know the boys and I do."

"How do you even find me beautiful? I'm pretty average." I mumbled as my mind was clouded with the pleasure of his simple touch.

"I think you have the body of a goddess." Jimin said as his lips danced on my neck. I titled my head so he would have more access. "You're loving, kind, humorous, brave, and talented. You're so charming... I bet everyone at your school are like Kai.... Totally crazy for you."

"I hope not." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me once again. "I've been wasting so much time on being invisible. I hope that the issue with Kai won't repeat itself."

"I wouldn't be suprised." Jimin kissed the top of my head and drew back from the hug to look at my body, "I mean, who would blind and stupid enough to miss this?" He held my waist as he looked at me up and down, licking his lips hungrily.

"Oh, stop it!" I hit his chiseled chest playfully (Jimin stans: "NOOOOOOOO") and turned off the water.
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.
I turned around to see Jimin frowning.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, looking almost hurt.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him, frozen in my place.

"Why did you cover yourself?" He whined.

"Well, I don't want to catch a cold. And you should... Be... Covered... As well..." I said as my eyes wondered down his lower half.
I-It's huge!!
How is that supposed to fit in me?
Hell, in anything?

"It'll fit, don't worrie." He assured me as my jaw slowly fell and my eyes never left his area, "Also, I don't mind if you stare since it's yours only, but don't look at it like that with your mouth all opened wide. It makes me pretty horny.~"
Jimin started to walk closer to me as I backed away and stretched my arm back to try and find another towel.
When I did, I grabbed it and threw it at his face brutally.