part 28-A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL

"AAAARGHHH!!!" He roared again, and gripped my high ponytail. When did I even do a ponytail? What the fuck, author???

Suddenly Jack gets something out of my bag and hands it over to me.

Scissors.

It's either my hair or this psycho.

I take the scissors with a shaking hand and moving it up to my ponytail.

"Y/N!" I hear Jin yell from under me, on the ground.

I closed my eyes shut and cut my whole ponytail off. I could feel some of the cut hair falling on my shoulders, but I kept going down the ladder.

"You don't see that, my love," Kai continues, "But your courage makes you even more attractive than you already are!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU PSYCHO!" Jin screamed at him as he grabbed my hand and broke into a run. By the time we got to the car we saw him running after us. We drove away but Jin drove slowly. Too slowly. He was driving so slow, that Kai was catching up with the car.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"Depends. If you think I'm doing this-" He slammed the breaks and Kai smashed himself into the back of the car. We heard him fall to the ground and groan.

"Then yes."

He then started to drive again.
We got home and I quickly got out of the car and went to hug Jin.

"Thank you." I cry into his chest. I was shaking. I was never afraid like that. I never felt so scared. So helpless.

Jin hugged me tightly and caressed my back. He ran his fingers over my now short hair. The squirrels were hugging me too.

"I don't even know what I look like right now." I chuckled.

"You look beautiful." Jin cupped my cheeks, "And courageous, and amazing and a badass and you look like the one I want to spend my entire life with. Which I really fucking do."

"Oh god," I smile, "You really just cursed. This is the first day I heard you curse. What have I done?"

"You have done nothing but wonders to me." He kissed me. His kiss was loving and I could feel he was enjoying it "Let's go inside."

"I probably look like a mess." I said. And I was right.

My hair was cut and messed, my eyes and face were red and I had tear stains on my cheeks. I had five squirrels on me for god's sake!

We were about to enter the house and I just stopped him and kicked the door opened, yelling:

"HI WELCOME TO CHILLIES"

They all looked at me and all of their eyes widened together into the size of plates.

"Oh my god!"

"Holy shit!"

"Fucking god!"

"Y/N?"

"Who the hell did this to you?"

"Are you ok???"

(Comment who said what👆😉)

Even though I said that I'm fine now, which was a bit of a lie since I'm still pretty scared Kai will show up, I found myself being cooped up in a blanket burrito, having someone to play with my hair to sooth me, and another person gave me hot chocolate to drink every ten seconds.

"Guys, I'm fine!" I say, getting out of the burrito. "I'm just a bit hungry now, but I'm ok!" I took the hot chocolate away from Namjoon's hands and put it on the coffee table.

"Where are the squirrels?" I asked them.

"In your room, eating nuts with Taehyung." Yoongi replied.

"He was weird from the start, but this?" Jimin laughed.

"Oh, shush. It's cute." Jungkook said.

"And I've been doing this probably the whole time I've been at school." I said.

"It doesn't make it less weird!" Jimin smiled and ruffled my already messy hair.

"Where's Jin? I'm really hungry." I asked and they all looked at the other side of the couch at Jin, who was sprawled all over it with a mouth wide open, snoring loudly.

"You guys should really let him sleep more at night." I shake my head disapprovingly, "And Namjoon-I was basically talking to you."

Namjoon blushed heavily and gulped.

"I'm just kidding!" I laugh but then become serious in a heartbeat. "But you better let him sleep... Or you will be the ones who will be punished."

"No way...~" Yoongi said smirking. He was getting the wrong idea. Unlike Jungkook and Hoseok who gave me a terrified look.

"Yes." I start and point at each of them. I start with Yoongi, "No pillows for you."

Namjoon: "No crabs for you."

Jimin-"No cuddles for you."

Hoseok-"No morning kisses for you."

Jungkook-"I'll get the microwave to eat you when you're sleeping."

They all made such terrified and hurt expressions. It almost made me laugh. But I had to stay strong! I was supposed to be mad...